Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chons Thai Massage Sheffield  (Read 7580 times)

Offline davy321

External Link/Members Only

Paid a visit earlier this week. The Thai woman rents a room in the ladies/gents hair saloon at the bottom of the moor (opposite the old Mirror Talk). Being in the middle of the shop, it can get quite noisy and there is no shower available. It certainly isn't discrete. She is also limited to the shop's opening hours.

The massage was good and the woman is friendly and chatty, but the massage was draped throughout; no hint of any extras. I got the full hour for £30. As an independent she had to take a call part way through the massage.

If looking for a good massage and don't mind the location and there not being a shower it is good value for money. I will probably go again.

Offline Surplasman

Did you take your boxers off! Thai Retreat make you leave them on, so only massage half your legs.
Is she young or older girl.
Banned reason: Troll making threats of violence
Banned by:

Offline davy321

I was nude for the massage but covered with a towel; no hint of any accidental touches. She was an older woman.

Offline Surplasman

Banned by:

Offline Surplasman

Still like Sawadee at Hillsborough opp. Super tram stop, great friendly girls "O" and Goy!
Always wear skin tight nylon bottoms so the bulge sticks out, or very short mini skirts giving you a eye full!
£30 for one hour plus £20 for H. E or had F.Sit with both girls, of quite for same price.
All girls there are very attractive. You can park in Car park down side of park, about a £1 for 2 hours.
About 1 minute from the shop!
Banned by:

Offline moktok

Still like Sawadee at Hillsborough opp. Super tram stop, great friendly girls "O" and Goy!
Always wear skin tight nylon bottoms so the bulge sticks out, or very short mini skirts giving you a eye full!
£30 for one hour plus £20 for H. E or had F.Sit with both girls, of quite for same price.
All girls there are very attractive. You can park in Car park down side of park, about a £1 for 2 hours.
About 1 minute from the shop!
Surplasman - How much did you pay again? And you had FS with both girls?

Offline Surplasman

Hi Moktok

Between 20 to 30 for FS followed by HE, just sweet talk them, and dig your heels in on price!
Some girls leave g string on, but Goy takes hers off!
Most girls like a quick licking any way!
Hope you enjoy, I'm in Monday morning nice and quite, so happy to get extra cash!
Banned by:

Offline Thirstyowl

I think we need to be clear on definitions here, i think most people believe you mean full sex when you say FS but you mean face sitting. Will cause lots of confusion.

Offline Surplasman

Yes I wrote above F.Sit, thought people would know it meant Sitting not Sex! sorry

Banned by:

Offline plank

Offline Delfrommem

Hi Moktok

Between 20 to 30 for FS followed by HE, just sweet talk them, and dig your heels in on price!
Some girls leave g string on, but Goy takes hers off!
Most girls like a quick licking any way!
Hope you enjoy, I'm in Monday morning nice and quite, so happy to get extra cash!

I hear Goy has done hasn't she? When was last time you were in??

Be great to hear she's still working there.

Offline Surplasman

Yes go in front door no problem very quite, not like other hairdressers ( girls waiting for you)
Not sure on Goy! but all lovely young girls, and they all play!
Banned by:

Sos

Been once no extras offered but you say all girls play I'll try again

Offline catweazle

I've been confused by this thread. I may be wrong but I think Chons is legit and the  ' all girls play' comment relates to Sawadee. Perhaps the OP can clarify?

Offline Surplasman

Yes talking about Sawedee, chons as no extras
Banned by:

Offline hboy

Went to SAwadee about 6 weeks ago after breaking my fast from the punting game for a few months.cant remember who I saw but attractive 40 something new Thai lady very chatty good English who gave excellent hard Thai massage.no cc swipes or anything sensual ensued .on the flip she covered up the tackle and 75 minutes or so in I asked about if there was any extras on offer .she was a bit put out by my question but I told her that 6 months or so earlier I had enjoyed a full array of extras notably with Lily and Goi.she told me she was new and the place was a legitimate pure Thai massage place.anybody else been recently and enjoyed any extras ? And if so who should I ask for ?

Offline chandlerhandler

Went to SAwadee about 6 weeks ago after breaking my fast from the punting game for a few months.cant remember who I saw but attractive 40 something new Thai lady very chatty good English who gave excellent hard Thai massage.no cc swipes or anything sensual ensued .on the flip she covered up the tackle and 75 minutes or so in I asked about if there was any extras on offer .she was a bit put out by my question but I told her that 6 months or so earlier I had enjoyed a full array of extras notably with Lily and Goi.she told me she was new and the place was a legitimate pure Thai massage place.anybody else been recently and enjoyed any extras ? And if so who should I ask for ?

Have you done any reviews for Goi or Lily?

Been to Sawadee today, no extras!!

Offline hboy

Thanks for the heads up Chandlerhandler I will now make alternative arrangements for the weekend now maybe will try Phoenix spa at Woodseats .never have reviewed Lily or Goi as agree with much of the reports on here .

Offline catweazle

Thanks for the heads up Chandlerhandler I will now make alternative arrangements for the weekend now maybe will try Phoenix spa at Woodseats .never have reviewed Lily or Goi as agree with much of the reports on here .

There's good reviews for 3 Phoenix girls (,OK,  two by me but I'm not touting) - I'm sure you won't regret the visit.

Offline Surplasman

Hi There, Been to Chons massage.

It's run by a 40 year old Thai lady called Giv, she is small and attractive and does a first class massage.
The room is very large and clean, she uses the finest oils and balms to sort out your problems.
Should you be looking for extra's! then this is not the Place for you, just a nice lady doing a "proper massage service!
Banned by:

Offline Darkepool

I've been to Phoenix Spa a couple of times and had a b2b and HE both times... top drawer!