Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Rocks - Camden Town  (Read 1485 times)

8 review(s) for Alice_Rosemary (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Glossop

External Link/Members Only

Comms She was a bit flaky responding to AW messages, had to ask twice to get a response. Better when it moved on to texts.

Location A few minutes walk from Camden Town station. Flat in a large block, quite a busy area around the entrance but it's quite a large block so no reason to worry.

Price £150 for the hour

The meet I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door, she looks cuter than her pictures, but I appreciate looks are subjective. Short dark spiky hair. I wanted a bit of tie and tease and edging, she tied my hands and went to work on my cock. Good OWO, lots of spit and she has a good technique. She kept at it for 45 minutes, teasing me and giving me access to both her holes for fingering and RO, also face sitting. She has small tits bit nice responsive nipples. After about 45 minutes she mounted me, then we moved into missionary for a few minutes. She finished me off with a bit more teasing until CIM.

Overall A good punt. She's a bit quirky and perhaps a bit feisty, but not over the top and always had a smile on her face. I don't mind quirkiness in a woman. Very accommodating and willing to please.

No reason for any neutrals or negatives, perhaps the initial comms could have been better but she did eventually respond.

I would recommend and would return.