Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PoshEnglishPussy - Any Info?  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Pickwick86

Hi Gents!

I was wondering if any of you possibly had ever heard of the girl below

External Link/Members Only

I spoke to her yesterday and she seemed extremely nice on the phone and very polite, not to mention her pictures which are indeed gorgeous!

If you could spare any intel that would be much appreciated, as I couldn’t find much in here (I am sure It’s because I am doing something wrong)

Thanks a lot

Offline The_Don

Hi Gents!

I was wondering if any of you possibly had ever heard of the girl below

External Link/Members Only

I spoke to her yesterday and she seemed extremely nice on the phone and very polite, not to mention her pictures which are indeed gorgeous!

If you could spare any intel that would be much appreciated, as I couldn’t find much in here (I am sure It’s because I am doing something wrong)

Thanks a lot

Why not TOFTT and report back via a review  :unknown:

Offline Pickwick86

Will do if necessary ;)

Just wanted to check if anybody has had any precious experience

SuitedandBooted

She has been mentioned before many times, try using the search function.

Nice girl, works for some of the high end English agencies in London. If you catch her on the right day she can be super wonderful!

Offline Pickwick86

She has been mentioned before many times, try using the search function.

Nice girl, works for some of the high end English agencies in London. If you catch her on the right day she can be super wonderful!

When I try to look for her name using the search engine nothing comes up, but I’ll try agai

Thanks for the info, though

Offline Fuzzyduck

Search for her adultwork ID number (clue: it's in the link you posted). That will bring up any threads/reviews with the same ID number

Offline Pickwick86

Search for her adultwork ID number (clue: it's in the link you posted). That will bring up any threads/reviews with the same ID number

:thumbsup: