Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zhangri La - massage  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Cali30

This place seems to operate as Zhangri - La, Shanghai Dreams and Red Chamber. Or some such.
I have been three times. Really swift text responses to potential bookings. Lady with glasses always meets and acts as translator for sp’s.
In EVERY occasion I have been offered fs for £30 above the advertised and agreed massage price. I usually say I need to see the lady first! - I have taken up the offer once with a great lady called FeiFei.
It is overall well organised always in time, I have had no sign of previous reviewers issues about murky guys outside taking photos.

Offline pogba

This place seems to operate as Zhangri - La, Shanghai Dreams and Red Chamber. Or some such.
I have been three times. Really swift text responses to potential bookings. Lady with glasses always meets and acts as translator for sp’s.
In EVERY occasion I have been offered fs for £30 above the advertised and agreed massage price. I usually say I need to see the lady first! - I have taken up the offer once with a great lady called FeiFei.
It is overall well organised always in time, I have had no sign of previous reviewers issues about murky guys outside taking photos.

When was the last time you went?
Have you seen either Annie or Michelle? If so would you recommend either of them?

Offline NoHo

Offline petercamford

When was the last time you went?
Have you seen either Annie or Michelle? If so would you recommend either of them?

I went a while ago when this place was run by Linda (Pic)

Reading recent reviews I think the place has changed hands, changed staff and changed ethos a little as it seems F/S is now readily available whereas I would say that was not the case before.

However I think that Michelle was there before and I saw her once or twice. I think she is the 'greeter' mentioned in the post above. She also doubles up (or did) as a tour guide for Chinese Tours in the UK.

She was very friendly but the massage was no more than average and I doubt you would get very much in the way of 'extras' . I liked her though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pogba

Reading recent reviews I think the place has changed hands, changed staff and changed ethos a little as it seems F/S is now readily available whereas I would say that was not the case before.

However I think that Michelle was there before and I saw her once or twice. I think she is the 'greeter' mentioned in the post above. She also doubles up (or did) as a tour guide for Chinese Tours in the UK.

She was very friendly but the massage was no more than average and I doubt you would get very much in the way of 'extras' . I liked her though.

Was the theme when you went very much a greeting in a kimono which was shred quite quickly for a full naked massage?

Was the theme when you went very much a greeting in a kimono which was shred quite quickly for a full naked massage?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 11:34:08 pm by pogba »

Offline NoHo

Fiona is greeter not Michelle

Offline pogba

When you went was the theme very much one where you were welcomed by a girl in a kimono that was quickly shred for a fully naked massage?

Offline Bigboy247

Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline petercamford

Is Fiona also a tour guide do you happen to know ?

Offline JamesKW

External Link/Members Only

Is this the place,if I was paying £200 per hour I would expect fs to be inclusive and a whole lot more.

Offline NoHo

That's not the same place.That was Linda M's flat which I believe is closed now
External Link/Members Only

I believe Fiona did some tour guide work, Michelle I'm pretty sure hasn't

Offline petercamford

Ok well I think I am getting Fiona and Michelle mixed up then. So the remarks in my previous post refer to Fiona  :cool:

Offline pogba

So has anyone had the pleasure of Fiona or are we pretty sure she is now just the greeter and doesnt work herself at all anymore even if she worked previously?

Offline Cali30

Sorry Pogba for late reply. I was last there back in July saw FeiFei and another I think called Mai. The set up seems to be that the ladies are only there for a week or so and then move elsewhere. There seems to be some form “underground” amongst the Chinese community. However both the ladies I saw at Zhangi La had (or at least said) they had just arrived.

Offline Deeeazy

Sorry Pogba for late reply. I was last there back in July saw FeiFei and another I think called Mai. The set up seems to be that the ladies are only there for a week or so and then move elsewhere. There seems to be some form “underground” amongst the Chinese community. However both the ladies I saw at Zhangi La had (or at least said) they had just arrived.

I like to know why they rotate the girls so much ! Last girl I visited was moved to Bradford , reading, Leeds back to London for a week then off to another city.

Maybe the pimps are worried about girls having regulars and then going out on their own!

Offline sparkus

I discussed FeiFei on here before, she was disappointed I rejected her FS upsell.  Friendly enough gal but not as 'busty' as the original review led me to believe.

Offline punter_bob

Phone number seems to be permanently off, i've never been able to get through. Maybe I'm calling at the wrong time of day.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Maybe the pimps are worried about girls having regulars and then going out on their own!

I would say that's likely.

Offline sparkus

Not the most discreet of premises, constant footfall from offices opposite and Gordon's next door. Bloke stood opposite door holding phone put me on edge.

James999

She's a member here now  :music:

Callisto

I posted about this place in Massage mini-reviews thread, but suffice to say they recently moved from the Charing Cross venue to one in Waterloo - perhaps to Linda M's old flat, as mentioned above - but now appear to be on the move again.  I was told on the phone y/day that it might take one month.  Lin (not Linda, above) is still working, but not available right now

FYI for fans, I was told that a Feifei - very possibly the same one - was working at this London Bridge joint yesterday: External Link/Members Only.  The same owners also maintain a place in Shoreditch: External Link/Members Only.