Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetsophiauk  (Read 1164 times)

Offline brumrock

Hi guys..searches turned up nothing so I wondering if anyone has seen sophia.. looking for something fresh instead of the usual WGs talked about here
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 02:24:56 pm by brumrock »

Blitzed

She looks well worth a punt .... If pictures are genuine

Offline brumrock

She looks well worth a punt .... If pictures are genuine

agreed ... limited feedback but they appear genuine enough IMO for what its worth

Dodo

Think you are honour bound to TOFTT Mr B and get your first review on the board.  :wacko:

Offline brumrock

Think you are honour bound to TOFTT Mr B and get your first review on the board.  :wacko:

She is tempting..
WGs ticked off my to do list;
Naughty Sarah - nice body, busty natural, slim with sexy bum, a bit lack lustre on last experience so def on the back burner. looks 8.5/10
Wet Nicole - v nice body, tall, medium natural tits with sexy bum. More GFE compared to Naughty Sarah. looks 7.5/10
Sonya - nice body size 10ish, more meaty than the two above. Medium to large natural tits. OCD with the wet wipes, not much GFE, Shag, pop and out, okay as a very last resort.
One of the divas WGs . forget her name blonde, 19/20 . sexy face , slim body but way too mechanical. Asked for a lap dance and I nearly fell asleep, talk about boring.
Two others, can't remember the names lol.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 07:48:00 pm by brumrock »

Blitzed

I'm going to try and give her a pop tomorrow'tried ringing but nor reply. Text me address though, I will keep ya posted.

Offline JJJ

I'm going to try and give her a pop tomorrow'tried ringing but nor reply. Text me address though, I will keep ya posted.

I wouldn't bother Blitzed saw her last week, no FK, no OWO, no passion.  Very rushed service.  I'd say size 14+.  Headache to find apartment, also left waiting 10-15mins outside as u need a code to get out the gate which she failed to mention when I was leaving

Offline brumrock

I wouldn't bother Blitzed saw her last week, no FK, no OWO, no passion.  Very rushed service.  I'd say size 14+.  Headache to find apartment, also left waiting 10-15mins outside as u need a code to get out the gate which she failed to mention when I was leaving

new pics added, concurs with JJJ's description. Time for me to move on I suppose.

Dodo

Great reply JJJ, thats what UKP is all about, sharing good and bad experiences for the benefit of others.

Offline Boundless

Now changed name to sexyashley2u

Blitzed

Thanks for the heads up.  I'm booked to see naughty Luna bachellie this morning

Offline brumrock

Thanks for the heads up.  I'm booked to see naughty Luna bachellie this morning

How did it go?