Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simmy Smethwick. Does she offer HE?  (Read 1054 times)

Offline RaajValdez

Hey guys, I want to go see Simmy, but her ad says no extras. However, sometimes when you get there it’s offered. Has anyone seen Simmy in the past 6 months and is a HE available?

External Link/Members Only

Offline HookerFucker

Is she taking clients still? Also stating £20 years experience makes me think shes past it.

Offline Rangers54

Why have you just started another link to the same person that already has a link that goes no where.  I'm beginning to think allowing these newbies in was a bad idea !!  they seem to be on here to take the piss. If you want an opinion go see the person you talk about then post a review (good or bad)
Learn the hard way

Offline temptation

When they make it this clear they normally mean it. 1st line of Ad :

CAN YOE PLEASE READ MY PROFILE FIRST BEFORE YOU RING ME IT A NONE SEXUAL MASSAGE

Offline eddmor

Saw her once in 2019... she operates around an industrial area... nice and friendly lady and gives a good massage...she is probably in her 50's. She sists on a stool when she does the massage as she probably cant stand for too long.. so you can picturise her etc.. Didnt ask for any extras as she didnt appeal to me...

Offline RaajValdez

Thanks guys. Apologies I didn’t mean to offend anyone. I am going to see her today so will see how it goes. Will report back of my experience.