Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen English rubyrednew?  (Read 550 times)

Offline Youngguy1994

Seen her pop up quite a few times in the area but can’t seem to find any info on her at all. Quite like the look of her and she seems to be working through the lockdown.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ashley62

Have you seen her yet?

I've been texting her today to try to arrange to see her in Wolves but she seems busy

Offline chickenwing

Hi guys, I shall do a review for her but I did see her lately and was not impressed at all.

She has very cute photos which drew me in, it is the girl in the pics however they are extremely flattering and she is rough in person.

Nice enough person but it was a bad service. She kept gagging and almost throwing up with owo, was not nice, sex was mechanical and kept changing position. Worst was wet patches all over the bed and dirty flat. Felt bad on my way home. One of them. I would avoid. 

Offline Jmaes123

Thanks for that information as I was thinking about her, but my gut said no, so you have confirmed what I thought

Offline Dogsbody42

Hi guys, I shall do a review for her but I did see her lately and was not impressed at all.

She has very cute photos which drew me in, it is the girl in the pics however they are extremely flattering and she is rough in person.

Nice enough person but it was a bad service. She kept gagging and almost throwing up with owo, was not nice, sex was mechanical and kept changing position. Worst was wet patches all over the bed and dirty flat. Felt bad on my way home. One of them. I would avoid.

Thank goodness for this update - narrowly avoided as was on my list.

Offline 0ralist

Tried contacting her a couple of times even agreed a date and time, then got ghosted an hour before meet.

I think I dodged a bullet
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Youngguy1994

She always seemed to be busy whenever I tried to arrange a meet with her. Sounds like I dodged a bullet though!

Offline chickenwing

It took me a while to get a booking so that seems to be the norm. I've now posted a more detailed review which I'll link here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295231.0