Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redditch TOFTT.  (Read 8272 times)

Offline Audiboy1

Looking to break my lockdown duck and found this girl in External Link/Members Only has anyone seen her before I go in??

Offline Littlefoot

Looking to break my lockdown duck and found this girl in External Link/Members Only has anyone seen her before I go in??

Have you been in yet?  :hi:

Offline RedditchJay

awwwww looks like the local trash has arrived in Redditch.... not been anyone decent here...ever  ;-)

Offline Audiboy1

Arranged for Thursday morning, agreed owo and kissing for £50/30mins. Will post a review if it goes to plan

Offline Audiboy1

I quite fancy a bit of trash, coms have been good so far.

Offline alibirmingham

This is the very definition of a pass for me but happy shagging to whoever gives this one a break  :D

Offline Drlurve

I quite fancy a bit of trash, coms have been good so far.

As long as you like trash - because trash it will certainly be. Odds are she will be 10yrs older and 3 stone heavier than her pics, based in a run-down squat in the Mount Pleasant area (and it isn't) of Redditch.
Looks like the Roms are back in Redditch. I'd rather give £50 to a pet charity - at least that's treating dogs kindly.

Offline Audiboy1

I'm starting to have second thoughts about it now!!

Offline smiler999

As long as you like trash - because trash it will certainly be. Odds are she will be 10yrs older and 3 stone heavier than her pics, based in a run-down squat in the Mount Pleasant area (and it isn't) of Redditch.
Looks like the Roms are back in Redditch. I'd rather give £50 to a pet charity - at least that's treating dogs kindly.
  :lol:

Looks hefty

Offline Audiboy1

Just seemed like it might do for a P&D as I'm in the area, unless anyone has any other ideas/options for me?

Offline dannyjj2210

Did you pay her a visit I am tempted

Offline Audiboy1

No the viva Street profile disappeared, so went to see sexybritishsara in Rubery instead and it was a good choice

Offline dannyjj2210

Sounds like a good option will give it a miss then

Offline Audiboy1

Looks like she's back on vivastreet  I'm spent till  next payday  still temped though

Offline dannyjj2210

Paid her a visit, was ok but nothing to get yo excited about, she was enthusiastic, face ok but body not for me

Offline Littlefoot

Paid her a visit, was ok but nothing to get yo excited about, she was enthusiastic, face ok but body not for me

Can you review please.  :hi:

Offline Audiboy1

Yes review please,  I'm over that way on Friday.

Offline dannyjj2210

No point she seems to have disappeared

Offline Audiboy1

It would still be nice to have a review incase she comes back.

Offline AndyJay

There does seem to have been a Romanian influx back in town on Vivastreet and I'll try and give an overview of who is on there. I appreciate I really should do some reviews but they are on the back burner with all the other things I've been putting off!!.

The girl in question on this original post has gone now. Location was just out of the town centre with plenty of free parking. It was a big house and I'm not sure if it was a bedsit or if someone had took over the whole house, when I went past there were some Eastern European guys outside loading up a white van so I don't know if they are connected. The actual location has been used before.

2 - External Link/Members Only

She is based in the old part of town in a terraced house. Don't know who else is there. She had something weird on an Ad that's been removed about a 'toothless' service. So I don't know if shes lost her dentures. Location is discreet enough as you wouldn't be noticed due to the amount of people about and rooms being rented.

3 - External Link/Members Only

All services with a condom and no outcall. She is located in another old part of town. Parking around the area but fuck me its a bedsit and the outdoor door has one panel broken through and the other boarded up.
Not ideal, god knows who else is in there. I did see a good looking blonde stood outside smoking on the road and if it is her then that's a redeeming point.

The other girls listed with Redditch as an outcall are actually not in town and will have to travel from Birmingham.

The other two current ads are...

4 - External Link/Members Only

Usual Chinese ad that keeps popping up. Sometimes duplicate and different numbers or pictures but its the same location. Pictures are always the same ones from the internet. The location is shit though - You are going to be noticed as its a very small road and theres some bloke who seems to spend all day and his benefits money sat in his front garden drinking tea and smoking. Don't think they will last long here.

5 - External Link/Members Only

Id like to see a review on this one. Keeps popping up and photos look good but always seem to be taken in a caravan or mobile home. Not sure if its a scam as her pimp will be sat in his car very near by and I think he is doing the texts/bookings. She will meet in a car park and you're supposed to go from there but I don't know if he follows you to the location she wants to use and then you get problems....I don't know.

Hopefully that's all of use.

Offline largecock1234567

I have just messaged this one and a bit worried now after reading lol

Offline Littlefoot

I have just messaged this one and a bit worried now after reading lol
Which one, number 5?

Offline AndyJay

If it is (5) then I guess its gotta be a TOFFT thing. She's real enough but just keep an eye out for the guy sat in the vehicle nearby on his mobile phone. It might be innocent and he is there for safety but I'd certainly be checking to see if he is following.
She does offer outcall to local hotels so maybe that's a better idea?

Offline ianp1976

If it is (5) then I guess its gotta be a TOFFT thing. She's real enough but just keep an eye out for the guy sat in the vehicle nearby on his mobile phone. It might be innocent and he is there for safety but I'd certainly be checking to see if he is following.

I did a car visit with her earlier in the year (I know I should have done a review but lots going on at the time.)  Picked her up and went to nearby woods where she sucked me off and I dropped her back off where I picked her up. Pleasant enough girl but obviously a complete crackhead and smelt of booze, wouldn't see her again as crackheads are not my thing, suspect the chap (who I did not see) if he is connected is just her fella/pimp/drug dealer sending her out to get drug money, I never felt threatened in any way.

The Chinese girls are located in a street with many curtain twitchers and people sat in their front gardens and you have to drive in and turn around punters stand out like a sore thumb, not discrete enough for me to try and the false photos in the adverts piss me off also so hit and miss who you get.

Offline Littlefoot

I did a car visit with her earlier in the year (I know I should have done a review but lots going on at the time.)  Picked her up and went to nearby woods where she sucked me off and I dropped her back off where I picked her up. Pleasant enough girl but obviously a complete crackhead and smelt of booze, wouldn't see her again as crackheads are not my thing, suspect the chap (who I did not see) if he is connected is just her fella/pimp/drug dealer sending her out to get drug money, I never felt threatened in any way.

Thanks, I was mulling over whether to TOFTT. I won’t bother now.  :hi:

Offline dannyjj2210

Thanks for the updates will give them a go and post a review

Offline dannyjj2210

Trying to get a meet today with one of them, did you try the chinese or put off by location

Offline AndyJay

Yeah you'll see what I mean by the location for the Chinese girl(s). Its not good and the neighbours and probably the whole street will know whats going on.

I'd be interested in knowing what this one is like: External Link/Members Only

The location isn't great but at least you wont be noticed. The outer doors are fucked but she's inside in one of the rooms.....from text conversations she wants to keep discreet but I dunno…..

Offline dannyjj2210

Ok will text her, I have arranged a meet with the girl who does car, she has told me where to pick her up and £30 inc sex, will report back later

Offline AndyJay

Yeah I'll be interested in reading about that  :drinks:

Offline dannyjj2210

Ok so I went to see the girl re the broken door, told her I was there and she asked me to wait, think another punter beat me to it, waited 15 mins then had to be somewhere so will give it a go another day, still got the other lined up for tonight but getting bit twitchy about that one, has anyone else had any luck

Offline AndyJay

Let us know how you get on. I'm still interested in both but am happy to hover for the moment!!.

Offline dannyjj2210

Hey little foot and chance you could give more details on the girl for the car meet, she looks good in the pics, I trying to get the courage to go and give her a go

Offline Littlefoot

Hey little foot and chance you could give more details on the girl for the car meet, she looks good in the pics, I trying to get the courage to go and give her a go

I’ve never met her and don’t plan to, I thought you had a meet set up with her the other day, what happened to that?

Offline dannyjj2210

Oh yea sorry got the wrong person, yea I had to cancel Sunday and then last night she was only available after 7 which no good for me, I will just have to take the plunge and go for it I think

Offline Kenco657

Has anyone been to this massage shop recently:
External Link/Members Only
On beoley road?
If so is it any good?
On google they are still advertising as open, but maybe just not updated.
I am working in redditch in December, so i might want to pay a visit.

Offline Littlefoot

On beoley road?
If so is it any good?

Pretty sure it’s this place, and someone has got the postcode wrong on one.

Two reviews I know of albeit a while ago now.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270986.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267294.0

Was in the area in the summer, late afternoon time... a very busy, bustling area, looked and felt well dodgy area to me. All the EE shop owners were out in the street, there were youths hanging around,  sitting smoking weed in their cars. Looking like they were up to something. There was a really bad vibe in the area, I was glad I didn’t have a booking that day... I probably would have aborted tbf. Not so bad winter time in the morning, but still not very discreet at all imo.  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 08:07:56 am by Littlefoot »

Offline AndyJay

Yeah that's the same place - didn't know they had a website too.

I should've written a review, but that's up there with all the other backlog of stuff I need to do!!!

I went just before the current half assed lockdown!. Its not too bad an area, just full of little shops and the occasional dodgy person. The only things to note are (1) The EE shop next to it has the counter facing the massage shop door so you'll see the guy in the shop looking at you when you go in/out if he has his door open. (2) The door doesn't shut properly!! You'll need to woman in the massage shop to shut it!!.

Massage is £40 an hour (I had hot stone), bollock naked on the bed in a small box room. After about 45/50 minutes she will reach under and tell you its £20 for HE.
HE itself is good - she will blow on your dick and talk dirty.....she even grabbed my hand and put it on her ass!!.
The woman herself is Oriental and maybe late 30s/40s.....wasn't a bad experience.

Offline AndyJay

Oh and some more Romanians are back in town...………

and I think this one will be in the same place...……….

Location is above a shop in a an open area - Looks like a side entrance so kind of discreet but I'm pretty sure the shopkeepers will have an idea whats going on. I would imagine its the usual crap Romanian service anyway.

Offline Kenco657

Thanks guys for the info. I'm not worried about being discrete as I'm not from the area. I'll check it out when I'm there.
 So is it just the 1 girl working there?
Hopefully she can offer more then a HE. I'll be sure to ask her what else she offers anyway.  :thumbsup:

Offline AndyJay

I think its just the one woman working there. I didn't ask.

There are three massage places in town, the other two are Thai - one in the centre and one just outside. Both offer HE for another £20. I Think B2B would be another £20.
As for other services let me know how you get on. I think you'll have to try our Eastern European section for that!!.

Offline dannyjj2210

Has anyone seen nelly a rim that has just appeared on viva, went to see the Chinese one evening when it was dark, nice body but service was only ok

Offline shed

Has anyone seen nelly a rim that has just appeared on viva, went to see the Chinese one evening when it was dark, nice body but service was only ok

You been on the 'pop'  :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

You been on the 'pop'  :unknown:

Think he means nelly the rom rather than rim  :D

She’s a big fucker!  :D

Offline Littlefoot

Any chance of a review of this Chinese one?

Offline dog999

Anyone fancy RIMMIN Nelly the Rom. :D :D

Offline Littlefoot

Anyone fancy RIMMIN Nelly the Rom. :D :D

If they do they’d better hurry before the head of the herd starts calling from far far away.   :D

Offline Littlefoot

On beoley road?
If so is it any good?

Latest review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288516.0

Offline dog999

Looks like JUMBO to me. :D :D

Offline kingfap1

this one has a yellow head