Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Rebecca11  (Read 2215 times)

12 review(s) for sexyrebecca11 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lewisjones23

External Link/Members Only

After the poor punt last night I knew id need to get a good one in quick, checked one of my AW hotlists and seeing Rebecca / Liberty available I fired a text off

Comms were pretty easy and I remembered the address from a couple of years ago

Got there a few minutes early so  sent a text to say id arrived and waited for the flat number

Rebecca opened the door as I was approaching, usual hide behind the door job but no nasty surprises here

Rebecca was dressed in a little black dress and heels, she is very pretty and has a fantastic body on her. I had a quick shower and she was waiting on the bed as I came out

Started by standing up and having Rebecca slowly strip off and rub her body against me

Lay down on the bed and Rebecca started by licking and sucking my balls, then great slow deep OWO , then rimming and more OWO - Just what I needed

This carried on until I finished with a CIM which Rebecca went and spat in the bathroom

Had a massage which was quite good and an easy going chat whilst I recovered

Rebecca then instigated more OWO/Ball licking/Rimming to really get me ready again

Condom applied, Rebecca bent over and I fucked her like that for a good period of time, few fake moans etc which at one stage got a bit ridiculous but I suppose some like it

Back to Rebecca licking and sucking my balls until I cum on her tits listening to words of encouragement

Quick shower, dressed, paid and I was on my way just in time to beat the Manchester traffic

Top class
1 hour
£130
Plenty of free secure parking

DoctorDoctor

She's a top girl. Anyone know if she is doing her Festive Special again this year??

Offline boogz

Rebecca/Liberty is an interesting one, cos she's as reliable a good punt as you're gunna get in Manchester, I've probably seen her 8-9 times in Sandys + indie, over about 8 years.

But for some reason I haven't had any urge to go see her for the last couple years or so despite regular punting. I think it might be something to do with the fact she almost NEVER changes her photos or description on AW as well as very irregular field reports like this on here...it shouldn't matter of course, but I feel like it stops me wanting to see as much as I probably SHOULD.

You kinda know what you're gunna get from Rebecca, which is a good/great service with a very fit girl. Why is that not enough to keep her a regular :D

Offline sir wanksalot

You kinda know what you're gunna get from Rebecca, which is a good/great service with a very fit girl. Why is that not enough to keep her a regular :D

Because we are all fickle bastards :)

There's been many a time I've found a real stunner that I click with and then I eventually start thinking of finding my next "discovery". :dash:

Offline boogz

Because we are all fickle bastards :)

There's been many a time I've found a real stunner that I click with and then I eventually start thinking of finding my next "discovery". :dash:

Yeah too true. Really think it would do her a favour to update her pics in a new outfit/haircut and keep her image fresh! But then she probably has enough regulars already to let her work as much as she wants. Must have made a few quid over the years too!

Offline OakTree

I've seen her a number of times, I can't fault her, she looks amazing and is a fantastic fuck. The times I've been wandering around AW finding fuck all and I've thought fuck it, see if I can get in with her. I've always come away pleased as punch.

Offline threechilliman

But for some reason I haven't had any urge to go see her for the last couple years or so despite regular punting.

I've seen her once and had a great time with her, but exactly the same thought - can't put my finger on why I've not been back.

tcm

Offline S1rapped

Not sure if she has been reading the comments but now mentions new photos coming soon on her profile

Offline OakTree

Not sure if she has been reading the comments but now mentions new photos coming soon on her profile

That's been there for months.

Offline dubs

Yes fantastic girl, I first saw her at WFB in about 2005 when she was Liberty. It's amazing she is still in the business

Offline dubs

Looks like she was there as far back as 2004, along with Santana who is still going strong

Offline cueball

I've seen her once and had a great time with her, but exactly the same thought - can't put my finger on why I've not been back.

tcm

I've had her in my to see list for ages, now, I usually sniff em out pretty quick but I haven't with this lass, I'm in agreement too, I don't know why I feel lazy towards her.

I'll need to give myself a boot up the arse in the new year and see her for myself.

Online frankc

I've had her in my to see list for ages, now, I usually sniff em out pretty quick but I haven't with this lass, I'm in agreement too, I don't know why I feel lazy towards her.

I'll need to give myself a boot up the arse in the new year and see her for myself.

I'm the same with this girl.....it's funny how some girls pictures just seem to jump out of the pages at you and instantly grab you by the bollocks, while some, no matter how fit they are just waft right over you.

Offline george r

Looks like she was there as far back as 2004, along with Santana who is still going strong

both girls look better now than then even after seeing who knows how many men !!

Offline sir wanksalot

I'm the same with this girl.....it's funny how some girls pictures just seem to jump out of the pages at you and instantly grab you by the bollocks, while some, no matter how fit they are just waft right over you.

So true ! We're funny creatures aren't we ?

Offline bigmc

She's been recommend to me several times over the years, but was always too expensive.  She has brought her price down now, but I've never got around to putting her to the top of my  list. Will contact her at some point.

VOLPONE

Quote from: drm on Yesterday at 01:48:03 pm

both girls look better now than then even after seeing who knows how many men !!

Just goes to show 'different strokes for different folks' I guess : I thought she looked miles better back in the day at WFB pre boob job. Those 'comedy fake tits' just don't do it for me. Far too unnatural looking ( and feeling)

Plenty of happy memories stirred by that WFB rota on the 'wayback machine' btw, now that was a proper parlour ! Different class to Sandy's imo.

Offline george r

Quote from: drm on Yesterday at 01:48:03 pm

Just goes to show 'different strokes for different folks' I guess : I thought she looked miles better back in the day at WFB pre boob job. Those 'comedy fake tits' just don't do it for me. Far too unnatural looking ( and feeling)

Plenty of happy memories stirred by that WFB rota on the 'wayback machine' btw, now that was a proper parlour ! Different class to Sandy's imo.

I agree 100% about WFB in the old days even though it was tenner more it was THE parlour in those days.