Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cueball's totty podging tour  (Read 4704 times)

Offline cueball

Right then matey's

Yes, it's your favourite northerner again.

Not too long ago I mentioned a leicester visit. Unfortunately that little trip fell at the first hurdle but never one to admit defeat, I'm back.

Cueballs on a totty podging tour in your neck of the woods very soon. I'm nottingham bound, into the forest I go and onto the deadly trails I tread.....

I'm looking for enthusiastic lasses to visit and treat to some quality lancashire inside em.

Who've you got tucked away then?

I've a wide like list.....
I'll podge em from 18 to 60 but my sweet spot age is 20 to 40.

I'll podge all colours and nationalities but my sweet spot nationality is British, colour is not an issue.

I'll podge em from size 8 to size 16 but my sweet spot size is 10 to 14.

No bb skanks, no druggies, no poo eaters and no rub & tug merchants.

Dfk is essential, cim is grand but not essential, anal is great if not on the extras menu....

So.... who you got for your favourite northerner then matey's?
You might think I'm taking the piss but I'm not... I really am podging a lass(es) near you.

Let's see who or what you lads come up with for me eh :D

Yes, I'm expecting a torrent of abuse but I'm hoping I can pick some ripe fruit from the no doubt withered vine that I get offered :D

vw

Get ilovecock and Nervous Jimmy to jake you out in the icecream van, your humour may be more suitable for them.  just dont let odd job drive he doesn't care about time !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure he will be suited for our humour in the ice cream van...

why not join UKE and do a TCM and get a discount and extras like on his diana review !

I'm sure the girls of chopped down sherwood (Yes Aurora Leicester is sherwood with trees chopped down ) would love a cueball review !
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 04:30:21 pm by vw »

Offline cueball

Get ilovecock and Nervous Jimmy to jake you out in the icecream van, your humour may be more suitable for them.  just dont let odd job drive he doesn't care about time !   

Have faith.... the matey's will come good  :thumbsup:

Sureshot

Have faith.... the matey's will come good  :thumbsup:

Right up your street i reckon and in the very heart of sherwood

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Noted... I've got faith in my matey mates  :thumbsup:

:hi:

Have sent you some info.

Online NervousJ

I think the ice cream van is getting spruced up ready for the Easter weekend... :D but you would be most welcome, I'm of northern origin myself., so I'd be used to you grumbling about the cost of our cornettos...

Faith Taylor would be a good punt, fit as the proverbial fuck.... Usually in derby I think on Fridays...

« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 06:57:26 pm by NervousJ »

vw

Be brave CB cross sherwood and tame Sophie a Feminazi man-hating shitstirring prossie.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88031.msg1077623#msg1077623

If anyone can tame her its you ! 

Offline cueball

Be brave CB cross sherwood and tame Sophie a Feminazi man-hating shitstirring prossie.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88031.msg1077623#msg1077623

If anyone can tame her its you !

Well, she's on my patch and in my price bracket. Sounds like she needs a northerner to tackle her  :D

Online Steely Dan

IS this a double bluff?  The newbie instruction applies, sort the list of EMids by rating, start at the top and work down. Since Mandy is off that means LucyB.  Or skip ahead to Woofie.

But if you want to show that you can get a result where others cant, go to the red list and see if you can get a good fuck from them. Or go to Spangles and try to fit on their bed.

Offline cueball

But if you want to show that you can get a result where others cant,

I'm too far off reservation to risk my Lancashire pound coins  :D even if they are the old type that are going to be obselete in a few months.  :lol:

Offline Turtle Z

Here's the very girl for you, a proper milf apparently. Currently working in a milk shake shop in Loughborough but delivers the perfect hand jop as well as milk shake, apparently.

External Link/Members Only

vw

IS this a double bluff?

Like cueball is asking for me rather than him ?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

We all know cueball loves pork he wouldn't ask he would be straight round pippa pigs for dinner !

Offline Kendrig

Hope Chesterfield will do, now this milf Lizzy has the full package and service.

Offline cueball

Here's the very girl for you, a proper milf apparently. Currently working in a milk shake shop in Loughborough but delivers the perfect hand jop as well as milk shake, apparently.

Aahhh the shaker.... I'll put her the just in case list  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hope Chesterfield will do, now this milf Lizzy has the full package and service.

He's too tight to pay her rates.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

vw

Maybe hold the trip for a few weeks and see Maid Mandy when she returns !   :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Maybe hold the trip for a few weeks and see Maid Mandy when she returns !   :lol: :lol:

Oooo... really... really.... is she really coming back?.... who'd have thought it eh  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

You got to fuck Faye Marie

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137201.0

:hi:
That's a bloody good shout there  :hi:

I'm on my holidays.... don't assume anything  :D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 05:05:07 pm by cueball »

Online scutty brown

Hey Cueball. Go have a few beers in the Trip to Jerusalem and see if they'll let you explore the caves under the castle and city.
Rumour has it there are some ancient horrors there that should be in your cage

Offline cueball

Hey Cueball. Go have a few beers in the Trip to Jerusalem

You know, I googled that and believe it or not, there's a pic of a knight on horse back  :D

But, all joking apart, this thread has given me some excellent pointers......

There's a name above that I think will be getting a sniff  :thumbsup:

But matey's..... keep em coming, the good, the bad and the ugly  :D

Offline chandlerhandler

The safest bet for your 'hotpot' fund is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quality service provider in everyway, but no anal, but that's not a deal breaker for me.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

He's not tight, he already explained he was from Lincolnshire  :lol:

There's a nice selection of 2 Thai girls I'd recommend here currently old pal

Offline cueball

There's a nice selection of 2 Thai girls I'd recommend here currently old pal

Fire away, as long as they're female... I mean, real female, I know what you're like for your thai "girls"  :scare: :D

Offline threechilliman

Having a little cross-border raid are we Cueball?

The safest bet for your 'hotpot' fund is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quality service provider in everyway, but no anal, but that's not a deal breaker for me.

I'd recommend Lucie as well. FAF and a damn good shag. Relaxed nature as well. Can't do a link atm but her mate Rileylee is worth a dabble an' all. Splendid tits on her. I saw them as a duo last May.

tcm

Offline cueball

Right then matey mates.....

First set of comms are up and running, quite an interesting convo that may well lead to other options.

Obviously, I'll not be announcing where I'm going, I'll be announcing where I've been though.... in review form  :hi:

Offline RedKettle

First set of comms are up and running, quite an interesting convo that may well lead to other options.

Obviously, I'll not be announcing where I'm going, I'll be announcing where I've been though.... in review form  :hi:

Hope you enjoy it and I look forward to the review.

Offline RedKettle

But matey's..... keep em coming, the good, the bad and the ugly  :D

Pop in to see Bangers and you get 2 out of 3. :)

vw

Bit risky starting this post in the first place, the whole of sherwood will be watching out for your black pudding van !

Offline mrfishyfoo

Bit risky starting this post in the first place, the whole of sherwood will be watching out for your black pudding van !

Black pudding is a disguise. :D :D

Surely you know that he makes a fortune selling Brasso for a living to all the deluded twats.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Yes, I don't know what cammo to use. When I raid yorkshire I go in a wooly jumper and a flat cap.....

Somebody pm'd saying go in a dish dash but I don't know what that is  :sarcastic:

he makes a fortune selling Brasso for a living to all the deluded twats.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't forget my ebay feedback  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 11:30:20 am by cueball »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yes, I don't know what cammo to use. When I raid yorkshire I go in a wooly jumper and a flat cap.....

Don't forget my ebay feedback  :sarcastic:

Shiny armour won't go amiss. That set you got me worked a treat at bedazzling the maidens.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thought you avoided feedback like you'd avoid the plague.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online scutty brown

Cueball's Nottingham disguise

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

Thought you avoided feedback like you'd avoid the plague.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
It's good for my seller rating :D

Christ... do they all dress like that down there? :D

Online scutty brown

It's good for my seller rating :D
Christ... do they all dress like that down there? :D

Just the straight ones. You should see the gay ones down there.......

Offline cueball

Take note lads.... I've downloaded a new, very special ukp exclusive experimental software system.....

When my account crosses any borders, my avatars automatically changes to an area related picture  :thumbsup:

No idea what it'll put up, we'll play it by ear eh

vw

Take note lads.... I've downloaded a new, very special ukp exclusive experimental software system.....

When my account crosses any borders, my avatars automatically changes to an area related picture  :thumbsup:

No idea what it'll put up, we'll play it by ear eh

Offline cueball

Right then matey's

All podges should now be lined up. There's been quite a few enquiries sent out, some are busy, some aren't available at my times.

But... I've got them lined up (you could say like a firing squad  :D) and ready to receive.

My avatar will change when I become a temporary sherwoodian  :D

Reviews to follow matey's  :thumbsup:

Wish me luck  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

I can't wait.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Oh and good luck....ladies.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online scutty brown

Right then matey's

All podges should now be lined up. There's been quite a few enquiries sent out, some are busy, some aren't available at my times.

But... I've got them lined up (you could say like a firing squad  :D) and ready to conceive........

My avatar will change when I become a temporary sherwoodian  :D

Reviews to follow matey's  :thumbsup:

Wish me luck  :D

So how many have you got lined up and over how many days? How many pops per day are you aiming for?

Offline cueball

So how many have you got lined up and over how many days? How many pops per day are you aiming for?

You'll have to be patient and read the reviews scutster. There will be a daily review pal, not on here but the em review board.

I'll tell you this though, I'm a one pop merchant daily. The firing squad is multiple over multiple days.

Offline cueball

The jag is fuelled and ready to rock and roll matey's. I've ironed my strides, I've packed my toothbrush and I've dug out my best podging shirt.

One thing I'm a little surprised (nay, disappointed) at though, I'd have thought my fellow foresting sherwoodians owan and pictybum would have contributed to my cry for help. I thought their motto was.... a friend in need is a friend indeed  :sarcastic:

See you all soon matey mates  :thumbsup:

vw

The jag is fuelled and ready to rock and roll matey's. I've ironed my strides, I've packed my toothbrush and I've dug out my best podging shirt.

One thing I'm a little surprised (nay, disappointed) at though, I'd have thought my fellow foresting sherwoodians owan and pictybum would have contributed to my cry for help. I thought their motto was.... a friend in need is a friend indeed  :sarcastic:

See you all soon matey mates  :thumbsup:

If you need safe passage VW not of sherwood is happy to meet you for a pint of Leicester Shandy.  :drinks:

PM for details, OWAN may be listening !   :D

Offline cueball

If you need safe passage VW not of sherwood is happy to meet you for a pint of Leicester Shandy.  :drinks:

PM for details, OWAN may be listening !   :D

You're on... There's a boozer down there called the podgers arms... we'll have a swift one in there then move on to the knights of the garter inn... meant to do an excellent bitter, years of practice I guess.

Don't leave owan out.... he's paying... it's his round  :sarcastic: