Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JasmineBelle - Northampton - tell me, have you seen her?  (Read 594 times)

Offline doughboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks pretty hot, huge 28 G natural bangers and nice and short at 5' 2". She wants £160 p/h but no kissing or OWO, an extra £40 on top for that so would work out at £200 p/h, which is top class London totty money.

Wondered if anyone had seen her but here are no reviews. Could be a TOFTT but a facking expensive one at that.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Wow she's not getting out of bed, to get back in for less than £160 haha

Great tits and a cute face but at that money with owo an extra it's out my budget by far

Where does it say £40 extra?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline doughboy

Wow she's not getting out of bed, to get back in for less than £160 haha

Great tits and a cute face but at that money with owo an extra it's out my budget by far

Where does it say £40 extra?

I contacted her via AW. For £160, she doesn't kiss either. But she'll happily get fingered!

This was her reply, 'I don't kiss or french kiss. I can include kissing for extra with owo and cum on ass/tits. So an hour being 160. With kissing, oral without and cum on ass/tits it'd be 200. You'd need to upload a photo to your aw profile for me to see before I meet you though.'

Aye, she looks pretty and a nice looking rack but £200, wow, not even CutestLucy is that expensive and her services are very extensive in comparison.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I contacted her via AW. For £160, she doesn't kiss either. But she'll happily get fingered!

This was her reply, 'I don't kiss or french kiss. I can include kissing for extra with owo and cum on ass/tits. So an hour being 160. With kissing, oral without and cum on ass/tits it'd be 200. You'd need to upload a photo to your aw profile for me to see before I meet you though.'

Aye, she looks pretty and a nice looking rack but £200, wow, not even CutestLucy is that expensive and her services are very extensive in comparison.

Forget the stupid pricing structure. Sending a pic would have put me off altogether!!

Deluded  :crazy: