Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage places....Sherwood...Mansfield Road  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Citybased

Can anyone give information of options and locations in this area as I am confused by historic posts...places opening, moving, changing names and closing it seems. I noticed a Chinese massage place on Mansfield Road when driving past the other day and wonder what is on offer there or elsewhere?

kite121

There's Hush massage next to the spoons in Sherwood, there aren't many reviews of individual girls though. IIRC Chloe has been mentioned as decent on here though haven't got round to trying her yet. Can anyone else recommend a girl from Hush?

Offline Citybased

That's on Daybrook Street I see from the website hushmassage.co.uk with £10 off in March for B2B Tantric massage...any other options folks?

Offline FlowerPower111

Walked in to ask about services the other day , looks a pretty nicely put together place.
defo thing they offer full works though - girls in there appeared very keen..

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 08:41:21 am by FlowerPower111 »

Offline gerald57

I tried to visit the Chinese Place at 511 Mansfield Road in January not long after it opened in January. External Link/Members Only
Phoned in the morning to arrange an appointment early afternoon and check prices. Poor English and all that was clear that it was £40 per hour. Arrived well in time and parked at the free Council car park behind the Robin Hood pub which is opposite. I had assumed it would be upstairs above the shops but in fact it is on the ground floor of the main street, which is a very busy road and major bus route,with a pedestrian crossing directly outside, so one of the most exposed in the City! Entry was by a door bell, so rang several times and waited for a couple of minutes (seemed like 5 hours) and no reply. Wandered round the corner and tried again in 5 minutes with same no result. Tried phoning to find out what was happening, phone answered by a child then the person who took the booking and I could not get any sense out of her. I suspect that at the time there was no receptionist at the shop, the girl(s) were working and the person on the phone was off site, taking messages and relaying them to the shop. So, I gave up and abandoned and given the location, haven't been back.

Offline Citybased

Thanks for info...I have had a few too many massages with no extras being forecoming and the not knowing expectation novelty has worn off to be honest, so would only be interested in visiting if I knew I could get HE if I wanted it, anyone else tried?

Sureshot

Been to hush a couple of time and HE has always been offered.  Nice placeand decent girls

Offline Citybased

What else is on offer there...can how much?

Sureshot

What else is on offer there...can how much?

Never been offered FS. 

Offline mega

Is B2B included?  Mentioned by you in the third post on this thread!

Hush prices (£55 half hour; £70 3/4 hour; £85 for 1 hour) is for B2B massage when you will leave happy. Their website shows there is a current special offer of £10 reduction for March. Another lady, Jess, also works as an Indie at the premises - she has been reviewed on this site.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 04:46:18 pm by mega »

Offline Citybased

Yes have seen Jess reviews now, thanks...a little bit too large for me but may try some of the slimmer ladies as featured on Hush website, although £85 for a HJ finish is a bit steep in my view.

rudi63

I work in Nottingham during the week and head back home to Newcastle at the weekend  and in all honesty I would never dream off paying 85 pounds for a massage and he.
I pay 55 pound up there for some great lasses who work independently in there own home none of this overpriced knocking shop prices.
Sounds like you lot are getting well and truly shafted by some very greedy girls.

Offline gerald57

I work in Nottingham during the week and head back home to Newcastle at the weekend  and in all honesty I would never dream off paying 85 pounds for a massage and he.
I pay 55 pound up there for some great lasses who work independently in there own home none of this overpriced knocking shop prices.
Sounds like you lot are getting well and truly shafted by some very greedy girls.
I think the post you were commenting on was somewhat out of context. The Hush £85 is in fact for massage+B2B+HE, not just massage and HE. The standard regional rate that most Chinese/Thai massage parlours charge and therefore the going rate that others will adopt is £40 massage + £20 for HE with another +£20 for optional B2B. There are however  recent threads on here where in Beeston there is massage+HE for £40. Hush seem to charge a premium as you can see photos of girls on the rota that bear more than a passing resemblance to the person you will get, many in their 20's, as opposed to the late 30's early 40's in many Asian parlours. Having had a quick glance at the North East reports the going rate is pretty similar, but there will always be operators who are over and under that average.

Offline Citybased

As anyone tried the new massage place between Caribbean Queen and CraftWerks on Mansfield
Road at all?

Offline Citybased

Offline Citybased

Here is the ad

External Link/Members Only

Here is the street view...To Let shop in centre

External Link/Members Only

I drove past today mid afternoon and saw inside a little, it looked smart and coming back at near 6pm and it was closed so thinking maybe legit?

Offline Citybased

I drove past today mid afternoon and saw inside a little, it looked smart and coming back at near 6pm and it was closed so thinking maybe legit?

Just noticed on the ad it states open until 9pm so maybe not....anyone toftt?

Offline debcase111

I went about 3 weeks ago, £30 massage and £20 for finish

Was ok, good massage. woman was about 40

would rather go to hush next door
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 10:32:49 am by debcase111 »

Offline Citybased

I went about 3 weeks ago, £30 massage and £20 for finish

Was ok, good massage. woman was about 40

would rather go to hush next door

Was the £30 for a 30 mins massage?