Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa (or possibly May) SalaThai: Hendon  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Chorley

After saying I probably wouldn't be back to Sala Thai I found myself unexpectedly nearby and gave them a call.  :D

Booked for an hour and paid my money to the miserable eastern European receptionist.  :D

Went into the room and  stripped off ready for the masseuse to arrive. Now bear with be, as I'm useless with names. But the lady that entered was probably in her mid 40's, not a stunner, but certainly something quite milfy about her with her red lipstick and some quite impressive breasts going by the silhouette in the dim light  :thumbsup: I think her name was Lisa/Linda but thinking back it could've been May. Perhaps Sala Thai regulars would know?  :unknown:

The massage started and I requested for her to go as hard as possible as my back and shoulders were genuinely quite tight. She's a strong girl and did as requested,even going as far as  the "sitting on your back" thing.  :scare:

Did a few CC swipes and commented on.my "nice bum"  Before tickling the meat and two veg while uttering the immortal "Want me to massage anything else?"
I asked how much for topless HE and she said £40. I only had £35, so after a brief negotiation she settled on this.
I can't say how old she is exactly, but WOw, this woman had a cracking body; big tits, D cup and more ( not sure if fake, but felt real  :thumbsup:) massive nips, a fantastic arse and incredibly soft, smooth skin.

The HE began with some warm oil and was quite sensuous. I began touching her arse, which was remarkably tight. Then has a play with those tits and nips, which seemed to get her going. Asked if I could play with her pussy which she was OK with. Quite tight and got wet with a bit more nipple sucking. She even allowed some kissing, although no tongues.

Eventually I could hold out no longer and blew my load. Had a clean up with hot towels and was in my way.
Lisa/LindaMay whoever it was did mention that it was her last day and that she'd be leaving for Thailand for three months the following morning.

I
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 11:13:34 pm by Chorley »

Offline Global_Punter

Nice review, I've not seen Lisa - I had good recommendations for gift whom I'm yet to visit.

I've had Mimi, Vivian and some others at this establishment. The receptionist does look miserable I concur  :lol: 

Offline Chorley

Quote from: Global_Punter link=topic=192132. :hi: :hi:msg1996691#msg1996691 date=1522627245
Nice review, I've not seen Lisa - I had good recommendations for gift whom I'm yet to visit.

I've had Mimi, Vivian and some others at this establishment. The receptionist does look miserable I concur  :lol:
Thanks. Glad to share my experiences.  :hi:
But whether it was Lisa or not is another matter,? Like I said,  I'm rubbish with names. Still had a good time though.  ;):

Offline Jimmysingh

From what you say make me believe its lisa and can confirm a great arse