Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bruna Sexy, London-pretty late 20s brunette near Holloway Rd TOFTT  (Read 2792 times)

2 review(s) for Pandora Sexy 2018 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HomerC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

BOOKING
I emailed her several times on AW but they weren't even opened.
There was a phone number. 
I tried phoning one time but there was no answer.
I arranged an appointment via text.
I then insisted that we use the AW booking system and I said that I'd only do the appointment if she accepted the booking.

When I met her in person I realised that she speaks almost no English at all. So that might explain why she didn't take the call - or she might have been busy.

I went to the booking and I was ready to walk if either the booking wasn't accepted on AW, or it was a different lady to the one in the photographs.
When I was in the taxi, to my surprise, I spotted that she accepted the AW booking. (I had suspected a bait and switch.)

VENUE
It's an apartment not to far from the Emirates Stadium / Holloway Road Station.
When I arrived she gave me a code to get through the first gate.
Then I entered, crossed a courtyard and she gave me another code to get into her actual building.
She gave me her flat number. I got the lift up.

It's a big apartment - I think it's on two storeys and it has multiple bedrooms. When I arrived I heard (but didn't see) one other person.

Her room was very bare. The bed took up almost the entire room. The window was completely boarded over; I wasn't able to see outside.
There wasn't anywhere to hang my clothes.

PUNT
The punt was satisfactory and I'm glad I went.
She gave good OW.
Once I had cum I think the appointment was over in her mind. I didn't mind as she is pretty and it was a nice experience.
But oddly, mid appointment, she pulled the board covering the window back slightly, and seemed to be gesticulating to other people outside or maybe in another building - it was strange. She also used WhatsApp (or some sort of chat thing) on her phone and she spoke a few things in Portuguese which I didn't understand. (That thing where you can press and hold for a few seconds and record a snippet of audio.)

SPECIAL THANKS
Big thanks to whoever on this forum who saved her verification photo! She stood out because she actually looked nice (instead of scary).

Offline HomerC

Forgot a few things..

Cost £70 for 30 minutes

She did not do FK

She is a size 10, and tallish at 5'7"

I wish I had added 'TOFTT' to the title.

Curiosity1990

Thanks for the review. Do her pictures reflect her accurately?

Offline webpunter

Your wish is my command

Not sure why i can do this.  Think its coz i'm in training to be a moderator.  Working with the best on UKP.  Me & Stapler get on like a house on fire  :lol:

I wish I had added 'TOFTT' to the title.

Offline socksfellan2

Firstly, thank you for a well written and formatted review :thumbsup:

However, some things stick out to me that would potentially retract from a positive to a neutral:
- Her lack of English skills (enthusiastism & willingness to please gets a pass)
- Bare room, boarded windows (sounds like a subpar environment)
- Her gesturing to people outside is scary. There's no good reason to be involving others in your private 1-2-1 frankly.

Once I had cum I think the appointment was over in her mind. I didn't mind as she is pretty and it was a nice experience.

Also, I don't think it's wise to give these WGs a pass on being detached because she was pretty. If you finished early, you paid for the time and expect her to spend it with you. Either get a refund or get her to give you a massage or HJ.

I hope my message doesn't come across as hostile because any male would feel good after banging a hot chick. But it's important to be firm about expectations so the WGs don't take us punters for a ride :hi:

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi:

I do like her look, and have HL'd Bruna for P&D on driving-by at least.

:drinks:

Offline HomerC

Her gesturing to people outside is scary. There's no good reason to be involving others in your private 1-2-1 frankly.

on reflection, I think she was goofing with her friends, but it was momentarily concerning!

(I booked her at very short notice, maybe she had to change plans last minute or something?)

It helps that her place is upscale & secure.
It's a big shared duplex apartment in a tall building.
I didn't see anyone else but I heard someone - I think it was a female voice (I don't know why, I just don't want to encounter blokes at an point lol)

Offline Diego69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

BOOKING
I emailed her several times on AW but they weren't even opened.
There was a phone number. 
I tried phoning one time but there was no answer.
I arranged an appointment via text.
I then insisted that we use the AW booking system and I said that I'd only do the appointment if she accepted the booking.

When I met her in person I realised that she speaks almost no English at all. So that might explain why she didn't take the call - or she might have been busy.

I went to the booking and I was ready to walk if either the booking wasn't accepted on AW, or it was a different lady to the one in the photographs.
When I was in the taxi, to my surprise, I spotted that she accepted the AW booking. (I had suspected a bait and switch.)

VENUE
It's an apartment not to far from the Emirates Stadium / Holloway Road Station.
When I arrived she gave me a code to get through the first gate.
Then I entered, crossed a courtyard and she gave me another code to get into her actual building.
She gave me her flat number. I got the lift up.

It's a big apartment - I think it's on two storeys and it has multiple bedrooms. When I arrived I heard (but didn't see) one other person.

Her room was very bare. The bed took up almost the entire room. The window was completely boarded over; I wasn't able to see outside.
There wasn't anywhere to hang my clothes.

PUNT
The punt was satisfactory and I'm glad I went.
She gave good OW.
But oddly, mid appointment, she pulled the board covering the window back slightly, and seemed to be gesticulating to other people outside or maybe in another building - it was strange. She also used WhatsApp (or some sort of chat thing) on her phone and she spoke a few things in Portuguese which I didn't understand. (That thing where you can press and hold for a few seconds and record a snippet of audio.)

SPECIAL THANKS
Big thanks to whoever on this forum who saved her verification photo! She stood out because she actually looked nice (instead of scary).

Thanks for the review. I will pay her a visit soon
Would you recommend a P&D or half hour visit?  :hi:

Offline HomerC

Also, I don't think it's wise to give these WGs a pass on being detached because she was pretty. If you finished early, you paid for the time and expect her to spend it with you. Either get a refund or get her to give you a massage or HJ.

eh, she has a pretty face. She's probably a little past her prime now; things quite aren't as pert as they once might have been.

But still, she's probably a 7 out of 10.

I actually did still stay another ten or so minutes (after I rightly or wrongly sensed she was signalling for the session to end). I didn't just leave.

I think she was getting a bit restless (as this generation are) and wanted to check her phone. Once she had done that she was back to me.

I think it was just extra super awkward because I wasn't able to do small talk (because of the language barrier).

She was smiley throughout.

Offline HomerC

Thanks for amending the title to include "TOFTT"

People are asking if P&D or 30 mins? So is P&D 15 mins then?

Offline Fully Sated

SPECIAL THANKS

It was FCB, he does sterling work!

MYLLA.SEXY
Brazilian 27
Town: Shoreditch Park, New Era Estate, Kingsland
External Link/Members Only
+447722085794 07722085794
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HomerC

Thanks for the review. Do her pictures reflect her accurately?

Good question.

There's perhaps a bit of flab around the thighs ? A tiny bit. She's not a supermodel.
Lovely stomach.

She's taller than she looks in the photos.

Her face is nice. Look for her verification photo - in this thread where she holds up a piece of paper.

She is feminine.
She is a sweet girl.

Stortford

Offline HomerC

So I said the room was bare

Let me expand on that. It has a bed.. it's not completely empty. It just lacking anywhere to put your clothes.

A couple of times, when she went out of the bedroom, the door was open and it felt like I was on stage at a theatre! (I think the door opens outwards.) There's a massive landing insider her flat. Thankfully no-one else was there are the time else I would have been exposed lol.

When we started off, she played music using phone. She made me feel relaxed. 

Offline Brazilian Martian

Thanks for amending the title to include "TOFTT"

People are asking if P&D or 30 mins? So is P&D 15 mins then?

Yes it is