Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppyy_xx - London (Tour)  (Read 1199 times)

63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5982387) (53 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline jessicapascal

External Link/Members Only

When: April 2024
Duration: 1 hour
Price: £220 (requires you have AW feedback or asks for a 20% deposit)
Services: OWO, CIM & Penetration (protected)

Comms
Pretty quick and simple via AW then by text after confirming availability. Street name and postcode given upon booking, then 15 mins before I was given the exact address, building description and a picture of the entrance on WhatsApp.

Appearance
Absolute stunning. She was wearing the white lingerie in her AW pics. Face was really cute with fake freckles and had nice sized tits with pierced nipples. Good tan and firm perky butt

Personality
Really bubbly and friendly. Asked me what I wanted and if I was okay with x or x. Nice Scouse accent even though she is Czech. Lotta friendly banter in between shagging.

Service
Gave me a bottle of water to drink whilst she slowly undressed for me, kissed each other for a bit and then took off my towel (had a quick shower there). Straight onto a pretty solid OWO with plenty of licking the balls, asked if I wanted more but I just wanted to finish in her mouth for the first go. Gave me some wet wipes to clean up as she went to spit out my load. We cuddled and chatted for a while before I was ready for round two.
One thing about her was she was really engaged in conversation and it didn't feel forced and I could tell she was listening. Which was really unexpected but appreciated, especially since I work in customer service and even I can't talk to customers with the ease and quality of service she has.
Eventually asked for a second run; began with a few great mins of oral and then she wrapped me up and rode me, making sure her tits were right in my face to suck on. Another clean up and drink of water, followed by great banter.
Had a bout 15 mins left and usually I can only go twice in an hour, but something about her cheeky smile and tight ass made me wanna go again. She gave me a much longer bj as it was taking me a while to get it up, once I did she wrapped it up and let me flip her over for some doggy. Unsure if she either enjoyed this position way more, or was just putting it on to help me finish, but she was making all the right noises and much lounder than before. Leaned her back with a tit in each hand and kissing her neck as I came for the third and final time before collapsing next to her.
Had a decent length shower then was out of there just before the hour mark. Didn't feel like I was being pressured out and felt like she was down for a longer chat after the shower, but I was absolutely drained and had walked past Maccas on the way there, so was mentally checked out with pre-planning my post sesh order.

Conclusion
Whilst she was way more expensive than I usually go for, the service both sexual and conversationally were above and beyond and more than worth the cost for 3 goes with someone has hot as she was.
Will probably return next time she tours here, but also might try and book her in Liverpool for the cheaper price, if we have an away game there on a weekend, just to make the travel worth it.