Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Leicester  (Read 4059 times)

54 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5304674) (49 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

My first review here and TBH not much punting experience but this was a positive for me

I met Jessica as was in the Leicester area and she has been on my HL for quite some time now after reading many of the kindly left reviews on here of her

Comms were excellent and were initially via text and I had a reply within minutes with postcode and road and was asked to call when nearby to get door number

Agreed on half hour for £40 OW + massage + sex

Arrived at door and was met by a faf girl in a tight silky gown
She did have a friend sitting downstairs who gave me a quick smile which didn't bother me . Asked to leave shoes downstairs and follow her upstairs and boy want a sight of her lovely ass going upstairs

She was very friendly and talkative and she gave a nice slow BJ as asked . She kept asking if I was happy and to advice her on when to stop and when to get on top and positions I wanted

After 5 or 10 mins of this we did cowgirl for a while and then reverse and then doggy and then I finished and came in the bag in missionary

She made me feel really relaxed and cleaned me up nicely and no clock watching etc

She has a great body I think . She has had some work done but this didn't bother me

During massage she did reach over to her phone once....

I will be seeing her again next time I'm around the area

I think I was there exactly 30 mins

Offline HailWood

Well done for getting your first review up, 801  :thumbsup:

Good to hear you had a good experience with this SP. certainly seems very good VFM.

Offline blond74

Jessica is the best in the aera of the foreign girls she is fit as & has some of the best boobs I have ever seen she is a really nice girl......but the reviews have done no favours I haven’t got to see her in the last 8 attempts of trying always too busy !!!
She is a real delight in the room & always wants to make sure your happy.

Online Ivorlongun

Thanks for your first review 801
Jess is a popular girl and I’m pleased that you had a good time with her,the trouble is she’s too popular and half of Leicester knows where she works from.
For that reason, I’m out but I’m looking forward to your next review.
Happy punting!!!

Offline 801

Jessica is the best in the aera of the foreign girls she is fit as & has some of the best boobs I have ever seen she is a really nice girl......but the reviews have done no favours I haven’t got to see her in the last 8 attempts of trying always too busy !!!
She is a real delight in the room & always wants to make sure your happy.

Yes she does have some really nice boobs and she really did make an effort to ensure i was happy and she was doing what i wanted

Offline 801

Yes she does have some really nice boobs and she really did make an effort to ensure i was happy and she was doing what i wanted

Nicole would have been next on my list however i think i have missed out with her looking at all the recent discussions .....maybe Giulia who knows

Online gbyld87

My issue with Jessy is I wish she were a bit more proactive in the bedroom.  With her body and bit more passion she would be top drawer.

Offline scarfacereloaded

Nice review.

I been with her long time ago. She is enthusiastic. But on my last visit when I paid her she went downstairs to put it somewhere and took almost 5 mins to return. that was the only negative.

I gave her benefit of doubt. Hope it is not a common thing to waste time.

I might pay her a visit this week.
thanks

Offline simon07

She must lots of reviews as Jessica BM etc? Can we link guys? Cheers.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She must lots of reviews as Jessica BM etc? Can we link guys? Cheers.

They are already linked.

Although it shows 0 reviews under the OP, if you click on that link, you will see 30 reviews pop up for her.