Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby- New massage Service - Salford  (Read 3080 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline samneil15

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi All, I reviewed this lass when she was doing FS but I thought I would help any newcomers to her Massage Service. Firstly, I paid £110 for the Fantasy hour which included WS and Foot Worship.

Comms and location are always great so on to the meet.

Upon entering, Harriet was snogging my face off. I love this. I truly believe she is the best DFK I have ever been with. I just love kissing her. Anyway, money out of the way and I jumped in the shower to freshen up. Once out, we were kissing again for what seemed like an age. Harriet then dropped to her knees and swallowed me whole. If you haven't experienced her Oral skills before, she sucks like a dyson but with full deep strokes. Swallowed my length with no issues and not many girls can do that.

I tried to remove her knickers at which point she said no, they stay on now  :dash: Really wanted her more now but she suggested should we try the massage bit. I agreed and for the next 20 mins or so was a fantastic rub down with at least 10 mins spent on a foot massage.  I love a good foot massage.

I couldn't resist any longer so I turned over for more OWO while she straddled me. I buried my face in between her cheeks (albeit with her panties on still) but I was enjoying myself. Harriet then decided she could hold no longer, so we jumped into the shower so she could pee all over me. This was the only time I had a cheeky lap of her pussy while she was peeing, but she did warn me not to do it again  ;)

harriet then washed me down with a soapy HJ before we were back in the bedroom. More OWO ensued while she had her feet in my mouth  :wacko:

I decided to finish all over her while she lay on the bed toying her pussy with a vibrator. I stood, with her feet in my mouth, wanking over her masturbating. The sensation and sight were too much so I put her feet down and shot all over her, from her hair, face, tits, stomach and feet, she was completely covered. I was a proud chappy  :lol:

Onto my 3rd shower(with Harriet again) and I was out the door 80 minutes after arriving. We had a little chat about services and pricing but I don't think she will be changing it any time soon.

Despite this being quite a "soft" session, I did enjoy the whole time and Harriet is great company. I understand some will still find the pricing too high for no FS but as I said, the actual act of penetration is not my favorite part of any punt. Everything else is spot on. I just hope she does go further again in future.

Wooderz

pfft.. I guess she has a precious fadge or something.. she will suck cock BB but no penetrative even jacketed .. :rolleyes:

Offline samneil15

pfft.. I guess she has a precious fadge or something.. she will suck cock BB but no penetrative even jacketed .. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Yes it is a strange one and she didn't want to tell me why. If I were to guess, maybe she had a bad experience, tore something or caught something I don't know.

Wooderz

Yes it is a strange one and she didn't want to tell me why. If I were to guess, maybe she had a bad experience, tore something or caught something I don't know.
I can understand it. I have shagged many women and some are highly reluctant to take it up the egg chute.. My first wife especially..  :lol: :lol:

Wooderz

I am a vanilla punter and I don't usually care much for 4 play.. I ain't even bothered about oral.. But rarely even I can enjoy non cock in vadge sexual action from a skilled performer of the noble art of felatio..

Not a bad price for a wanky time incall, 15 mins 25 pound.. can't argue..  :D

Wooderz

Did you get a good view of her vadge? If so, was it a clear view and what was it like?

Offline samneil15

Did you get a good view of her vadge? If so, was it a clear view and what was it like?

Strange question that Wooderz- Of course I did we have had FS many times together. It's a "pretty" pussy small lips nice and pink and she has a gorgeous ass lol

That was strange, even for me.......

Wooderz

Strange question that Wooderz- Of course I did we have had FS many times together. It's a "pretty" pussy small lips nice and pink and she has a gorgeous ass lol

That was strange, even for me.......
I was wondering if she had a badger hidden in there or something.. I always suspect something not right downstairs, medically or zoolologically, when there is a reluctance to take wood in the spunk socket..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline samneil15

Nope it looked and tasted great. She has just decided that it's now off limits  :dash:

Wooderz

Nope it looked and tasted great. She has just decided that it's now off limits  :dash:
Jealous BF perhaps? I have heard some sp's like to keep something personal, usually its kissing.. I have plonked a few who have bled on deep drives. I can imagine any SP might prefer to avoid such if prone to it.. But we can only speculate.. Personally I can't imagine a trip to the greengrocers being complete unless I can get some fruit with my veg..

Offline Hurley

Jealous BF perhaps? I have heard some sp's like to keep something personal, usually its kissing.. I have plonked a few who have bled on deep drives. I can imagine any SP might prefer to avoid such if prone to it.. But we can only speculate.. Personally I can't imagine a trip to the greengrocers being complete unless I can get some fruit with my veg..
I’ve never really been able to work that one out, it’s ok to suck off a bunch of random guys but you can’t kiss them as practiced by the one called JessicaXBabyX

Wooderz

I’ve never really been able to work that one out, it’s ok to suck off a bunch of random guys but you can’t kiss them as practiced by the one called JessicaXBabyX
Aye. Women like to have their physical sexual boxes tidily aligned with their imaginary and arguably irrational emotional ones.. All we can do is say yaye or naye.. wank, or walk.. :)

Offline Harriet_UK

• Service Provider
Hi, so I just wanted to highlight a couple of points raised in this thread and elsewhere.

I no longer offer full service, whatever my reasons for this I ask that my boundaries still be respected please whether it be new or previous clients from before my service change.

It’s a personal choice and as long my profile is clear on what I do still offer and continue to provide services to the best of my ability then I think my reasons are not important. However, I do appreciate all the concern for my “precious fadge” and can assure clients that there are definitely no badgers hiding in it ..

I have always tried to be as honest on my profile as possible so prospective clients know what to expect when seeing me and I feel that my profile is pretty clear on what I do and don’t offer (such as facials) so there should be no cause for confusion really.

I can understand why some people might try their luck to see if something is still on offer if they’ve previously had it but if told no once then that should be the end of it.

Hopefully most people who have met me know I’m pretty easy going and like people to have a good time. It takes quite a bit for me to lose my temper or kick someone out and will do my best to keep a good atmosphere and diffuse a situation in a friendly and polite manner.  However, in saying this I’d much rather not have to deal with wandering hands or having to say no to things so I ask that clients read my profile thoroughly please and note that if it’s not on my likes list then I don’t do it.

Cheers, Harriet xx

« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 09:44:46 pm by Harriet_UK »

Wooderz

Hi, so I just wanted to highlight a couple of points raised in this thread and elsewhere.

I no longer offer full service, whatever my reasons for this I ask that my boundaries still be respected please whether it be new or previous clients from before my service change.

It’s a personal choice and as long my profile is clear on what I do still offer and continue to provide services to the best of my ability then I think my reasons are not important. However, I do appreciate all the concern for my “precious fadge” and can assure clients that there are definitely no badgers hiding in it ..

I have always tried to be as honest on my profile as possible so prospective clients know what to expect when seeing me and I feel that my profile is pretty clear on what I do and don’t offer (such as facials) so there should be no cause for confusion really.

I can understand why some people might try their luck to see if something is still on offer if they’ve previously had it but if told no once then that should be the end of it.

Hopefully most people who have met me know I’m pretty easy going and like people to have a good time. It takes quite a bit for me to lose my temper or kick someone out and will do my best to keep a good atmosphere and diffuse a situation in a friendly and polite manner.  However, in saying this I’d much rather not have to deal with wandering hands or having to say no to things so I ask that clients read my profile thoroughly please and note that if it’s not on my likes list then I don’t do it.

Cheers, Harriet xx
Can't argue with that.. What a shame certain other SP's can't put a point across so reasonably and politely.. Very professional..

:thumbsup:

Offline Titi

precious fadge” and can assure clients that there are definitely no badgers hiding in it ..

Wooderz

Badger In Fadger.. A well known metaphor for something we would rather not speak of..

As is dis..

Every mans horror.. vagina dentata..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

I do appreciate all the concern for my “precious fadge”

Cheers, Harriet xx
Hey Ho harriet, if you're "precious fadge" is no longer listed then that's your choice  :D

I enjoyed and remember fondly when it was and being your tail for an hour  :lol:

What about your buttocks? Do they still accept a slapping?  :lol: