Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage in great harwood  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Newradlad

External Link/Members Only

Saw this ad ages ago and do remember a review as well saying nothing extra available but did fancy a massage with a black lady and as its close to me thought i would pop down and see if anythings changed.

Easy to arrange a booking by txt and asked if ok to be nude and she said yes no problem.
massage was quite good and she was very close to the meat and 2 veg quite a few times she deff knows how to cause a reaction with out touching you just made me wonder if you was a regular if more would be on offer.

I did ask afterwards about extras but she said she doesnt do that but would be quite happy for you to finish yourself off.

£30 for an hours massage so good vfm for that will prob try again soon and just see if things change after a few visits

Offline Access

Is she good looking? Age? Size?

Offline happyending

She also expects a tip if you jerk one out yourself

Offline Newradlad

Id say age wise got to up around late 40s looks wise just average about a size 12/14 and about a c cup.

MickyD

She also expects a tip if you jerk one out yourself

Bit cheeky that, innit?

Does she expect a tip for you using the loo, putting your clothes back on and opening the door as well? She'd be doing the same amount of work in all those incidents, so why not?