Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford  (Read 1191 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Treehouse

Friday 13th July 2018

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've had a few parlour visits, while we Ok I thought I'd have a independent punt , to try for some more quality.

Booked Harriet through AW, and she sent me her number, and after a couple of texts , asked me to call to book (no problems)
Had a bit of a mare finding a cash point on the way, and managed to get lost in a housing estate, but got there in the end.
Shes based in a new build block, the building and the flat itself were clean , fresh and safe. shes a couple of floors up but theres also a lift for us less sporty punters.

Usual hide behind the door malarkey, once inside Harriet was a nice surprise, cute little black dress, nice undies and a cute face, without too much make up.
Her look is more sexy girl next door than slutty Barbie. I prefer the girl next door than the overpainted floosy, so that was ok
Greeted with full on snog and offered a shower, which I accepted. Shower had a fresh towel and masculine shower gel, which was also a nice touch.

The action was full on snogging , OWO , and fucking in several positions. Full on hot sweaty action
Nothing was too much trouble and she came across liked the really enjoyed it, whether she did or not I'll never know , but it added to the session and was a million miles away from the dead eyed roms that are infecting the scene

Chatting together afterwards was easy, not the usual parlour dash off

Deffo will be back, will book an hour if I can spare the time on my side.

Treehouse

Sorry , forgot the price £60  1/2 hour

Offline Danmanchester

Whereabouts is her incall place mate? Just a rough idea.
Based on other reviews I’m worried I may live in the same block as her! I really want to see her but that would blow being discreet out of the window really!
Cheers

Offline Harriet_UK

• Service Provider
Whereabouts is her incall place mate? Just a rough idea.
Based on other reviews I’m worried I may live in the same block as her! I really want to see her but that would blow being discreet out of the window really!
Cheers

Hi Dan,

My profile and reviews only give a rough idea of my location for my discretion and safety so I’d rather not have anything more identifying discussed on a public forum please.

If you’re worried then you can ring me when my number is showing and we can discuss it discreetly hopefully without putting either of us in an awkward position.

I will add that I think you’ve contacted me before but never rang me, as per my profile I only give out my postcode after a phonecall.

Thanks, Harriet x

Offline Danmanchester

Hi Dan,

My profile and reviews only give a rough idea of my location for my discretion and safety so I’d rather not have anything more identifying discussed on a public forum please.

If you’re worried then you can ring me when my number is showing and we can discuss it discreetly hopefully without putting either of us in an awkward position.

I will add that I think you’ve contacted me before but never rang me, as per my profile I only give out my postcode after a phonecall.

Thanks, Harriet x

Understandable. Having read over a few more reviews I think we are ok actually! Il be driving though, so will message you now about location.

Cheers