Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester - Harriet Appleby  (Read 1692 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fantasist7

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited Harriet having seen good reviews on UKP, which I can endorse. 30 min incall.

COMMS: Appointment was easy to make. Emailed, she phoned back within an hour or so, agreed time, gave me location, phoned from outside, and was let in.

LOCATION: Standard Manchester neat modern flat in Regent Rd area, neither posh nor scraggy. Felt secure. No concierge. Parking immediatlely outside is difficult, lots of building going on nearby. But dead easy to park in Sainsburys - 3 hours free parking, 5 mins walk.

HER: Photos on AW seem accurate. Late 20s, non-slim build (say a 14) but not in any way fat. Fresh girl-next-door looks. Chatty, friendly, fun

SERVICE: As usual, I sought a fantasy role play with her dressed up. She was excellent at this. She grasped the essence of my request really well, and ad-libbed on this with imagination. I would say that in my 30 years of doing this, she was in the best 10%. Fees were as per AW, and unlike many other girls she did not ask for extras.

This was a great punt, and I'll be back. I would strongly recommend her for role-play. In addition, I suspect that she would be great for newcomers (or those new to the area) as her demeanour is very friendly and easygoing.

Offline buddywilson

Having experienced Harriet's role play a couple of times myself, I can gleefully imagine the fun you must have had 😀

Offline Briddy

Having experienced Harriet's role play a couple of times myself, I can gleefully imagine the fun you must have had 😀
A review of your experiences would be helpful, another punters experience can only add more information that other reviews may have missed out on

Offline buddywilson

A review of your experiences would be helpful, another punters experience can only add more information that other reviews may have missed out on

It was a couple of years ago in a different country so not perhaps suitable to post here. I'd only be saying what others have said anyway - hot and sexy, rapport is her middle name and her GFE is so genuine you feel a little sad when your time is over