Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford/Ordsall  (Read 1306 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Carpy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After a pretty slow time on the punting front for the beginning of the year, seeing the other reviews on this lass got the gears grinding so decided to pay her a visit.

Coms:- extremely good, she wants you to call and speak but understands it may not always be a opportune moment, anyway few texts and a quick call and I was booked on. Address provided before hand which is always a bonus.

Location:- flats of Ordsall Lane. I found parking a nightmare on the road but eventually managed to get a spot on a side street. She gives you details on how to get through gates and door which were all easy to follow.

Girl:- as her pictures, I personally thought she was very pretty facially, and her general personality and attitude was down to earth and open. Conversation was free flowing all the way through meet.

The action:- Got to the door, Knocked and was let in. Quick intro and a quick kiss before a shower was offered, back in the room and straight into DFK, and it was proper DFK the type that sets me off straight away. We strip off what’s left on whilst standing and kissing, then onto the bed for more DFK. I venture down to her tits and she really responds to them being sucked and bitten gently, next she goes down for owo. Usually I never come through this although I do like it, anyway once the deep throat starts it’s not long before the saps rising - she is fucking amazing at sucking dick that’s for sure. Next it’s my turn for some RO, with fingers and after a very short while she is soaking and her pussy is inhaling my fingers at a fast rate, till she gets to the point she wants fucking and literally demands me to fuck her in doggy. As the gent that I am I oblige and it’s not long before she is coming hard whilst I’m going at it from behind, next we go into cowgirl then missionary and some spooning. Eventually The little man starts to fade so we go back to some OWO till I come a bucket onto her hands and tits. Quick a chat and shared shower and I’m off... one very happy man!!

Overall I would definitely recommend and will be back that for sure.

STAR-LORD

:hi: I'm assuming the lady is Harriet_UK on UKE ? Also how long did you book for and for how much

Offline Carpy

:hi: I'm assuming the lady is Harriet_UK on UKE ? Also how long did you book for and for how much

I’m not to sure is she is on UKE or not.

Apologies:- £110 for 1hour

STAR-LORD

I’m not to sure is she is on UKE or not.

Apologies:- £110 for 1hour

No need to apologise dude, it was just left out of the review. I think it's definitely the same woman. Thanks for the review btw, glad you had a good booking.  :drinks:

Offline NigelF

Yes, she is Harriet_UK on UKE.

STAR-LORD

Yes, she is Harriet_UK on UKE.

Thanks for clarifying that Nigel. I wasn't sure for definite, but appreciated for confirming it all the same.  :hi: