Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby Manchester  (Read 2437 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline george r

External Link/Members Only
this was a while ago but only just got around to posting it, she had an offer on for £10 off her prices at the time  :thumbsup:

Got in touch via AW and made the booking for 1 hour to include A levels , a few texts both ways and a confirm text on the morning, some parking near her place but tons of free parking only a few minutes walk which I used,

Found her flat ok and greeted by a tallish buxom young women with a southern accent, full on kissing from the off, did the paper work then into the bathroom, had requested WS from Harriet and she had drunk plenty of water and she was close to bursting point so into the bath for me while Harriet positioned herself above me and let loose a  massive long piss which she aimed into my mouth and I swallowed as much as possible  :thumbsup:  :yahoo:

A shower to clean us both up then into the bedroom for lots of full on kissing, lots of deep oral from Harriet on me and plenty of pussy licking by me ..

Harriet lubed up for A levels and after a few goes slid in slowly then upped the tempo quite a bit,a condom change then into her pussy for quite a few positions before unloading on her boobs  :thumbsup:

another big kiss and staggered back to the car rubber legged but happy.

well worth seeing, £130 for the hour, special offer at the time a tenner off .

Offline george r

not sure why it showing the honey next door on the link ? it was harriet abbleby can somebody change the link to the one below please .

Offline NigelF

not sure why it showing the honey next door on the link ? it was harriet abbleby can somebody change the link to the one below please .

The link you originally provided in the review was for Honey Next Door. No worries though, I've just indexed the correct girl and reported the incorrect links to admin (only he can remove them).

Anyway, cheers for the review, she's a good 'un.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 04:22:20 pm by NigelF »

Offline george r

The link you originally provided in the review was for Honey Next Door. No worries though, I've just indexed the correct girl and reported the incorrect links to admin (only he can remove them).

Anyway, cheers for the review, she's a good 'un.

cheers  :hi: