Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Harriet Appleby - Salford  (Read 1783 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline oligo333

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Harriet back end of last year.

Price - £200. £170 for 90 mins + £30 for A levels.

Comms - Excellent. very responsive to email. Voice call required before address given by SMS. Quick call when parked to get walking directions to apartment and be buzzed through outer gate and building door.

Location - Modern flat in Salford off Regent road, lots of parking on local streets in close proximity, just watch for double yellows. Otherwise plenty of anon parking on retail parks/supermarkets nearby. Buzzed in main gate and building door, up in lift and then straight to Harriet's door. Block very quiet, saw no one else inside when entering or leaving.

Meet - Harriet is a naturally pretty girl. She makes no bones :D about being a plus size girl but as others have said she carries it well. I have size 14 friends who I would say seem larger than Harriet but at least she is up front about it. Anyway use your own judgement, she has some new full length pics up now I think.

Exchanged quick pleasantries, did paperwork, was offered a drink and then jumped into shower. Returned to room in towel and started to grope each other standing up. Superb DFK from the get go (ensured I was minty fresh beforehand). Soon down to her undies and then they and my towel went for a burton. Over to the bed and straight to OWO and next thing my cock has disappeared down her throat and not many can do that easily. After a while felt the sap rising, which was a testament to her technique so decided have a break and reciprocate with RO on Harriet's lovely smooth pussy, occasionally venturing north to give those lovely tits some attention.

Bit of rearrangement and ended up in 69, Harriet really responds in 69 and was really getting wet, she tasted fantastic. Lubed my fingers up with her own juices and plundered her pussy and ass before returning to feasting on her pussy with purpose. Subtle hip movements by Harriet placed my tongue exactly where she wanted it and after a few more minutes Harriet squeaked and spasmed to her orgasm.

She then slipped a condom on handed me a bottle of lube and then stuck her bum out. Spent a good few minutes enjoying the view and lubing her bum. Took a little time to get inside as I think I had softened in the condom a little and also potentially overlubed, a lethal combination for anal :P

Eventually entered the holy of holies and it felt fantastic, Harriet was also into it and soon began vigorously rubbing her clit. After a good anal sesh went into vaginal in both CG and mish. Harriet really wants you deep in mish and pulls you with her legs to get every last inch. Also gave herself a good rubbing in mish as well.

Was pretty warm by this stage and suffering from the 'condom effect' so I knew it was unlikely I was going to pop by penetrative sex today.

Had enjoyed OWO/DT so much I decided to finish by mouth. Be advised no CIM available but CIC or OWO to hand finish offered. Opted for the latter with Harriet between my legs. OWO and DT as fantastic as the first time and pretty soon advised Harriet I was about to pop, seamless transition to a manual cum between her tits and I was spent, no second pop today that's for sure :rolleyes:

Had a bit of a chat about this, that and the other over a drink. Found out she has just extended her lease in Salford for another 6 months so she must like us Northerners  :thumbsup:

Summary - Highly recommended. Very comfortable, relaxed session with a genuine and easy to talk to girl. Great attitude unlike many, no hint of clockwatching. Don't think you'll get better DFK anywhere. OWO and DT was pretty damn good. No CIM may be a negative in light of the superb oral but that's about it. Might even be tempted for a repeat and that would be a first for me..