Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SerenaRosexo Manchester  (Read 1701 times)

11 review(s) for SerenaRosexo (8 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Anthonyb783

External Link/Members Only

So this girl was extremely hard to get hold of. Over the course of 3 weeks I would be sending her a message to ask if she available that week, she would says yes when would I like, I would give her a list of times and dates and I would receive nothing back from her. I finally asked her why she was doing this and she said she was very busy and that she would be available that week. So I finally arranged a time for the following day and she confirmed it. On the day before going to her I asked her if she does anal and bdsm (these are listed as likes in her profile) and if these were included in the price, and she blocked me entirely as all my previous and future messages to her were entirely deleted.
All in all she left an extremely bitter taste in my mouth and I'm glad I did not part my money with her.

Tldr; very hard to get hold of, meet did not happen after she proceeded to block me on the day of my booking with her after I asked her if certain things in her likes list were included in her price.

Offline Kool Keef

In my experience this one is a piss taker who enjoys the power she has over punters & likes messing them about.
Pussy come & pussy go though, always a new brass to fuck.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this and seems if get to see her its good but fuck all that jumping through hurdles bollox and as kk says plenty others out there who keen for the dosh!!

Offline DylzzCee

This one sent me an array of abuse via AW email, all because I asked why she kept messing me around.

Offline Kool Keef

This one sent me an array of abuse via AW email, all because I asked why she kept messing me around.

I had 2 bookings with her confirmed through AW then on the day of the booking she goes missing both times.
1st time no explanation nothing she just acted like it had never happened  :dash: decided to give her another go & second time she does the same thing only this time sending me an aw message half an hour after the appointed time to inform me she can only do a 30 min booking  (I'd booked 45 mins).
I decided to give her the Serena rose treatment by completely ignoring her.
Ignorant & arrogant.
Her looks will fade one day.

Offline Trotter671

Another one that I was really tempted to see but not anymore. Cheers for the review OP :hi:

Offline Titi

I think this one is just plain stupid and very disorganised like a lot of Instagram loving kids nowadays.