Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serenarosexo (manchester)  (Read 1132 times)

11 review(s) for SerenaRosexo (8 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline LordTreacle

serenarosexo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

half hour incall £100 mid january near trafford/manchester (don't recall exact location) at an apartment.

comms: message her on aw and she gives me her number. quick communication with a slight mixup of where the entrance was on my end, but eventually find where she was staying.

looks: pictures are accurate, facially really attractive and body size accurate. was wearing fashionable clothing when i came in has a nice firm ass. id say she was basically size 6, but labels size 8 because of her body shape. has an excellent pair of tits and a really cute voice to boot. definitely one of the best looking punts ive ever had.

the meet:begins with lapdance with touching, then we go onto bj with rubber on (says she gives owo to regulars). we then go onto cowgirl and then doggy, and she finishes with a hj. i had the impression she didnt really want much penetration (as she seemed to actively use her hands a lot), but the bj and hj were still amazing combined with the lapdance so i didnt really mind that much. left satisfied and happy.

although i left happy, i doubt ill meet her again, especially at that price i'd rather meet one of my regulars. she is definitely someone who id recommend seeing just the once, as she is extremely good looking and has that supermodel feel to her while still delivering on the hj/bj/lapdance.

LT

Offline Kool Keef

She looks a stunner, does she kiss?

Offline LordTreacle

I don't think she did. She said she did owo for regulars so maybe she may do other stuff for regulars as well