Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serena Rosexo - Manchester M5  (Read 1428 times)

11 review(s) for SerenaRosexo (8 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline manfox

External Link/Members Only

Arranged a 45 minute incall with Serena. £110.

Comms just about satisfactory but one issue I had was that she didnt confirm the booking until shortly before the meet was due to take place so I had to put the meet back 30 mins or I wouldnt have got there on time. I have learnt that no confirmation means I aint setting off.

Her profile likes are very much at her discretion and she stated that she does not do owo or cim on the first meet. As I have been very attracted to her profile pictures and really wanted to meet her, I said that wouldnt be a problem in the hope that if the pictures were real she may become a regular and the at discretion services may become available in future.

So arrived at her apartment which she rents from an agency when shes wants to use it and rang her for instructions to get in.

Got in she opens the door and the pictures arent her (ffs) but to be fair she is quite attractive with long dark hair. Shes quite short and a bit chubby. Shes also got shit loads of tattoos.

Face is a 7 body is a 6. Small fake tits which havent been done very well. Flabby untoned arse.

She didnt offer me a shower beforehand which I found odd but as Id showered just before didnt mind. Had a chat for a bit and all seems ok so onto the services.

She started unerotically rubbing her body over me and then told me to get my kit off. Undressed and said do you want some oral which of course I do so on with the condom and she proceeded to give a decent BJ.

On to sex and she gets on top, shes reasonably tight and wouldnt grind on my cock as she says shes sore. Ok i tell her thats fine and we can do whatever she feels comfortable with being the gentleman that I am.

I said lets move to missionary so this lasted a short while before she starts to hurt (bare in mind im going slow and not hammering away!) so I suggest maybe changing positions to doggy and she says would you not rather me go on top? I said no doggy will be fine she agrees so I say are you definitely ok with that and she says no not really, shes just being a 'pupil pleaser' in her words FFS! So she gets on top and at this point I just think dump my load.

She takes the condom off my dick with a towel (wtf) and then says you can clean yourself in the bathroom. I say how longs left and it was about 20 mins so I said ok lets go again with me just wanting to know what she'd say. She said as she was sore we could reduce the booking to 30mins and she would give me £20 back. I fucking jumped at the chance as I didnt want to waste any more money on her.

I asked if I could have a shower and she said no theres only a toilet and a sink. Apparently someone else was working upstairs so I couldnt even have a fucking shower. Ended up washing my cock in the sink!

Said bye and fucked off feeling ripped off but at least it ended up 'only' being £90 instead of £110.

So no kissing, owo etc with a person who has fake pictures that is not anywhere near as attractive as sold for £90. Very poor vfm.

Recommended - No
Return - No

Offline Danmanchester

Ive seen her on webcam before and it was deffo the girl in the pics, very weird. Glad i didnt pay her a visit now! Cheers

Offline frankc

Sound's like a piss take of a punt there mate, she must have seriously gone down hill since I last saw her. I've seen her twice and the main AW profile pictures are definitely of the girl saw, really fit body and very pretty. she did have a lot of tattoo's which she said she air brushed out of her photo's but service wise she was OK.

I was thinking of a return visit but if that's what she's offering up these day's I'm giving her a miss.

Thanks for reviewing mate... :thumbsup:

Offline manfox

Thanks for the feedback on the photos chaps! Maybe it was her then and that I'd built her up too much in my mind and the reality couldnt match the fantasy.

I would be lying if I said there wasnt some resemblance  but I just didnt think she matched up to her main profile photos.

Offline delta69

And out of the hotlist she's goes :thumbsdown:

Thanks for the heads up
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:50:50 am by delta69 »

Offline Golovkin

Shame really liked the look of her. Don't think I will be paying a visit now.

Offline cueball

I too had my eye on this one, alas, not now.

It's the poor service that really puts me off.

It sounds like her looks have diminished too, for whatever reason.

Cheers for saving me a tidy bob or two there op  :hi:

She's bloody expensive too :dash:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 05:14:52 pm by cueball »

NotoriousNot

I had a couple of great punts with this girl a year or so ago, then she blacklisted me on AW, presumably because I'd been impolite enough to ask if she really offered facials as her likes list said. I was disappointed, but I've learned that lots of guys have been similarly blocked. Seems she just doesn't want any sexual emails from the guys who she sees. Over-sensitive, obviously.