Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelnot77 - Stanley, Durham  (Read 2432 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4769206) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Halcyon Dave

Had a free morning due to a late cancelled meeting and was really a shame to just kick my heels so decided to see if anyone was available Durham area. Checked AW and remembered see-ing a review of Angel a good few months ago so decided to fire off an email to see if she was free. Put my phone number in the content and lo and behold 15 minutes later had a reply saying she was free for the morning. Agreed 30 minutes appointment for £60 and was given the postcode and off I went.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

House is in a terraced street on the outskirts of Stanley with parking at the end of the street and fairly quiet. Parked at the side and was asked to go the  entrance at the front. It's quite a bit open as the houses just have small fences accessible by a path linking them but no-one was about and didn't notice any nosy neighbours. I turned the corner and got about 20 yards down the main path and noticed Angel standing at the door waving at me which was a little off putting as not met her before and wasn't sure whether it was her or not ? Strange as no photo's on her website as she wishes to maintain her anonymity. A little smell of smoke as I entered so not sure if someone in the house smokes but certainly didn't smell any smoke on Angel.

She doesn't have any decent photo's on her page so a bit hitty missy but age is probably as early 40's around 5 ft 4", size 10. She's got a decent toned body that suggested she may have been quite sporty in the past with shoulder length brown hair and a few tattoo's which didn't bother me. Facially ok but just not my body type unfortunately. Dressed in a tight fitting stretch dress and her bed socks and slippers on which didn't really do it for me to be honest but then again it was a last minute punt. Nice enough chatty girl and made me feel at ease straight away but I just didn't fancy her for some reason and can't put my finger on why not.

Up the stairs and into the bedroom and asked what she liked / didn't like and she said she was happy to go with the flow which suited me. Pulled her in for some DFK to kick off but she said no tongues as she'd had some dental treatment and issues with her palate so fair enough. She was quite happy with a little tongue action and to be fair was quite passionate. off with her dress and she has a nice pair of puppies. She does have quite athletic legs and a very nice rounded bottom. But.....here's the strange thing...She takes off her slippers but then leaves on these massive chenille woolen socks around her ankles ? She offered to take them off but to be honest they looked quite cute so asked her to leave them on. Off with my kit and she's straight down for some OWO as I'm standing next to the bed .Nice view of her on her knees with good eye contact and clearly this girl loves a bit of oral as really went for it. Nice and deep with quite a bit of suction and I had to shuffle her round to stop the punt ending too early for me. Lifted her onto the bed and she's got her ankles around her ears with her legs akimbo so I was straight down to repay the compliment and as I looked up to see if she's enjoying herself it looked as though she had ear muffs on with those socks. Had to laugh and an ice breaker as she's wondering what I'm laughing at. Happy for a couple of fingers as well as me tonguing her clit and came quite quickly and vocal but not a squirter unfortunately. On with the mac and great mish with her ankles near her ears again and very vocal egging me on at this point. Slowed down as I was getting close and asked if CIM was okay as her oral was quite good and nice smile as I whip off the mac. She's straight on with her Dyson impression with me astride her as I dipped it in and she happily swallowed the lot.

Very nearly a positive as she's happy for you to chuck her round and she's keen to please, but for some reason I didn't click with her so very subjective as others have rated her as a positive. She does do a nice BJ and CIM is a bonus and she said she likes it up her bottom but it's a bit out of the way and the socks and slippers just seemed a bit bizarre .I think if she did DFK it may have swayed me. I think most will like her but for me only if I was passing. I like to get carried away in the illusion of a GFE so for me passionate kissing is a must.
Fill yer boots young Wayne you'll be spitting fluff till Easter.

Offline maxxblue

..she likes it up her bottom but it's a bit out of the way

A bit worrying, HD  :D

Offline Halcyon Dave

Yes I did worry a little as it was a strange one with the socks. I do have periodic checks done and all my tests since seeing her were all clear

Offline waynekerr600

Surely her arse is just a little bit further round from her fanny?

I've not seen this one but have encountered the odd fluffy foot-not good  :thumbsdown:

Offline Halcyon Dave

Apologies Wayne
You're right they were quite close but still in effing Stanley