Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Maya - West Kensington incall  (Read 978 times)

35 review(s) for LadyMaya89 (23 positive, 7 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline jimmypoo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

June 2018.

£180 for 1 hour.

Location - her place, West Kensington.

An unexpected late afternoon window of oportunity arose for the next day. 

Unfortunatley I would not be able to host.

Quick look at my AW hotlist for girls that do incalls - Maya was at the top!.

Maya answered my message pretty quickly and we were good to go within minutes.

I hadn't punted in West Kensington since I gave up on agencies almost 10 years ago.  I've also never seen the place in the daylight.  Nice enough sports bar/pub next to the underground station.  As I made my way down to Maya's, I begun to remember the place; the housing estate, the yokel pubs, etc,.

Maya's place is just off of the main road, around about 5 minutes from the underground.

Large top floor flat, no lift.

Maya is as her photos & profile; attractive, late 20's/early 30's, size 6, toned.

Dressed in a figure hugging cocktail dress which showed off her slim body.

No make-up as she had just come from the gym. 

Another member mentioned that her behaviour reminded him a little of Ameera, I would tend to agree.  Very full on greeting; tongue down my throat and rubbing of my chap.

Very talkative, maybe a little overpowering.

Maya gave me the guided tour of her flat in her crotchless lingerie.

A quick shower later, Maya had positioned me on the bed to give OWO.  I was on my back, Maya between my legs, sucking hard(no hands whatsoever), running her hands up and down my body.  Technique simple but effective, constant eye contact, DT and gagging.  I asked Maya to lick and spit, which she would do for a while but then go back to DT. 

I then asked her to lick and suck my balls, she complied. 

I asked her to go lower, where she delivered some world class rimming.

We swapped places and I DATY and rimmed her whilst fingering both holes.  nicely shaven and clean.

On with the condom and straight into mish.  Maya was quite tight.  DFK throughout.

Took a breather before recommencing with cowgirl.

Didn't last long, so I got up and got her to kneel in front of me to receive a facial.

She asked if she could film, which I was fine with as long as my face wasn't shown.

Maya really made a meal of it, taking my five day load all over her face and mouth.  Blowing bubbles, hungrily sucking on my dick some more, spitting, etc,. 

Unfortunately I ruined the moment as I couldn't guffawing at her frenzied reaction to my spunk.

As Maya had no bookings for later, we spent quite  a while chatting as she modelled some clothes for me. 

I had a great time and would possibly repeat, her rate is the only thing that doesn't have me rushing back and the fact there's a few girls on my hotlist I must see.