Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy hot Edinburgh  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Santiago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

any one seen this new girl yet...looks good vfm apparently does owo and cim.

:hi:

Offline Poopster

Same as every other Romanian I'd imagine. 

Offline Santiago

poopy...Ive just text the girl and she has confirmed the services so if true she is offering something more than the normal Rom service  :hi:

Offline Poopster

poopy...Ive just text the girl and she has confirmed the services so if true she is offering something more than the normal Rom service  :hi:

Oh I don't doubt she offers OWO and CIM, I just wouldn't expect her service to be any better than any of the other Romanian prossies blighting the country at the minute.

Online auldie63

Romanian MO, promise everything over the phone and in person until the money changes hands, then do nothing or charge extra for everything.

chico1000

If you absolute must go ahead with this and you have been well warned then a, be prepared to walk b, before money changes hands confirm services.  Even then and it happened to me at the start she will agree services take your money and then promptly forget about all that and bag you up straight away...
Good luck but it wouldn't be me.

Roger De Her

I believe you have to speculate to accumulate, and innocent until proven guilty.

You know the protocol Santiago, and id love to read your TOFTT report.  Got a busy week, otherwise Id be thinkin bout racing you to it.

Roj

Offline thethreefs

Just got back from a punt with her, took a gamble on her being one of those rare good Romanians and I can confirm she is indeed!

Its her in the pics, very friendly, FK, automatic OWO. fucked the shit out of her to be fair and she certainly looked like she was having a good time. she said shes new and she acted like it in a good way. booked half hour and stayed about 40 I'd recon.

Almost certainly 18, looked and smelled fresh.

negatives - smoker and she's had a kid at somepoint but belly is very tight and tits are not too saggy.

In all I'd highly recommend (first time post, I know, but been punting 5 years and lurking here a bit)

Offline Poopster

Hidden Image/Members Only

Please don't be offended but I'll wait and see if someone more established has anything to say about her.

Offline Santiago

Threefs..

should have asked was there any charge for owo and did you enquire about cim or other services ?

looking forward to your field report.
 :hi:

Offline thethreefs

No offence taken, understandable!

Santiago - no charge, no. and I didn't ask about CIM but I got the impression she was trying for it before I asked for sex!  :D

Roger De Her

I nipped in to see this lass last week on the way home from work, and thanks Threefs for the accurate precis

- she's in a well used flat just off Albert St - I've had a couple of punts here and have lost count of the number of times I walked due to the door opener NOT being the girl in the pics. (Interestingly, the culprit is showing her own face in Profiles currently listed as "Brianna.vip" on AW, and.  "Ysabella Love" on ES.)

- Amy's pictures are accurate, she's slim and pretty, Id guess 21/22, but certainly very young. Her English by the way, is piss awful! All services were provided within the £60 fee, no extra charges!

- she wanted to kiss, happily did owo, and the way she was going at it, I'm sure CIM wouldn't have been a problem. To know about the swallow question would  need pictures as her command of our tongue isn't adequate. Although she's fine with her own tongue, I was still unsatisfied as her phone chimed 30(probably connected to my AliyahBrown lunchtime visit, smirk!) , and off she jumped.
I did ask for a quick finish off but she said there was another booking waiting. I also made the point that a 5 minute warning would have been a good idea at which point she called for the translator. The Bait&SwitchBitch was happy to offer me another 15mins for £50, ho-ho ....Customer waiting eh? So we terminated there.

- I think mine was a 7pm appointment, and tho she was clean, I get the strong impression that she is busy-prob not far off the revolving door, (not too surprising, as a fine wee specimen), so yes Id go back, but probably make it a visit early in the day.

Roj
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 03:23:31 pm by Roger De Her »