Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite - xx : - Camden Road - Tanned MILF, nothing spectacular VFM  (Read 4434 times)

yellowledbetter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Well kept small flat not too far a walk from Camden Road Overground Station.

Comms: Very hard to get hold of. DOesn't reply to mails and picks up very rarely. But I found luck contacting her early in the morning between 9-11, to book for the evening.

She said she doesn't take AW bookings. I normally avoid girls like that since it suggests that they're not willing to do what it takes to get a good review. But she sounded pleasant enough on the phone - decent English - so I went with it anyway.

Price: £70 for half hour. OWO, (almost) rimming, penetration. Pretty vanilla post-work pump and dump.

Service: Firstly, she seems pretty strict on her rule about not seeing anyone under 30. While trying to book she kept asking about my age, but I managed to avoid the question a few times. When there, she noticed I was young and asked my age. Lied and told her I was slightly older than I was - but still under 30. This was followed by an awkward ooh-ming and ahh-ing at the door, where she kept saying she wasn't the 'young man's type' and that previously she had been robbed by youngster. I told her I found her gorgeous and she said I seemed like a nice bloke so let me in.

The highlight was her OWO. I am slightly above average size, and she can take about 3/4 in. Didn't seem too responsive to me pushing her head down. But made up for it with good ball action, made it all nice and sloppy. She started an approach southwards for a bit of rimming, but noticed I didn't enjoy that, so gave me a bit of good gooch licking which I appreciated  :lol:

Sex was pretty decent. Have to say she was a tiny bit lazy - rolled her eyes when i asked her to change position. But to be fair I did ask for a lot of position changes and she complied each time. She can take it hard and deep and doesn't complain.

What I liked:
-Tanned
-Toned, though not gym toned
-Nice size 12 (my ideal size)
-Good strong legs
-MILF
-Although delivery of services is without enthusiasm, you can tell that she wants to give you a good time

Didn't like:
Talks WAY TOO MUCH about rubbish
Accent reminds me of a Ukranian grandma
Slightly older than she looks in pictures, but only in the face. Looks like a serious face lift job. Body wise, I found her decent
Makes noises, but you can tell they are staged. Her face remains completely expressionless. Maybe it's all the botox.

Conclusion: Go see her. But only for 30 minutes. Far worse you can do in North/Central london.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 02:49:34 pm by yellowledbetter »

Ludwig

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Old profile to link up previous reviews External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Similar experience, would not recommend more than 30 mins either

Offline tdh

Thanks for the review - added to my HL. What were her tits like. Also her like list offers CIM do she mention anything about not offering that?

yellowledbetter

Thanks for the review - added to my HL. What were her tits like. Also her like list offers CIM do she mention anything about not offering that?

Tits are hard and siliconey. Nice big, dark areolas which I am a huge fan of.

I prefer cumming inside the girl so didn't ask about CIM.

Offline tantric talents

Yes she did cim with me. See the review.

chexx

Good review.

I saw her last month for 30 minutes. Finished with CIM. Definite highlight OWO

Agree with most of the pro's and negatives...

Would I visit again? Yes

Go see especially if you have a penchant for milfs..

Offline Sinz

Good review.

I saw her last month for 30 minutes. Finished with CIM. Definite highlight OWO

Agree with most of the pro's and negatives...

Would I visit again? Yes

Go see especially if you have a penchant for milfs..

Thanks for leaving random comments

Maybe it's time, you start leaving a review instead

Offline Brazilian Martian

Thanks for leaving random comments

Maybe it's time, you start leaving a review instead

Spot on if I had to guess he's probably a troll or previous banned member.

chexx

Spot on if I had to guess he's probably a troll or previous banned member.

No I'm newbie and just started punting this year :)

Apologies just wanted to get my two cents in :)

Offline Brazilian Martian

No I'm newbie and just started punting this year :)

Apologies just wanted to get my two cents in :)

Ok my apologies for I look forward to your future reviews :thumbsup:

chexx

Ok my apologies for I look forward to your future reviews :thumbsup:

Cool I'll give them a go! I have found reviews here very helpful...

Not right after the punt though cos I'm still at a stage that I'm still at a fluster (good and bad) a good couple of days after  :D

Need some time to let things sink in and gather my thoughts  :D

Offline Sinz

Cool I'll give them a go! I have found reviews here very helpful...

Not right after the punt though cos I'm still at a stage that I'm still at a fluster (good and bad) a good couple of days after  :D

Need some time to let things sink in and gather my thoughts  :D

Based on your comments here and other threads, you have punted at least 3 or more WGs

I am guessing all of them cannot be yesterday, so kick off with the earliest one and give back to the community that has been helping you out.

chexx

Based on your comments here and other threads, you have punted at least 3 or more WGs

I am guessing all of them cannot be yesterday, so kick off with the earliest one and give back to the community that has been helping you out.

What's with the tone? bloody hell

Offline Sinz

What's with the tone? bloody hell

Sorry love, did I hurt your feelings ?

chexx

Sorry love, did I hurt your feelings ?

I don't understand why you are rude to me? Are you always rude to newbies?

Offline Sinz

I don't understand why you are rude to me? Are you always rude to newbies?

Which part of it was exactly rude ?  You need to man up.

None of what you are saying makes sense or adds up.

chexx

Which part of it was exactly rude ?  You need to man up.

None of what you are saying makes sense or adds up.

I didn't come here to trade insults. oh well

Probably best I don't say anything then.

Offline Sinz

I didn't come here to trade insults. oh well

Probably best I don't say anything then.

Don't ask a question, if you don't want the answer.

Adios  :hi:

Offline mattmatt

Chexx

I have had this WG on my HL for some time, but have been waiting for another review before booking, so your review would be very much appreciated by me and i'm sure many others.

Please can you post your review for others to benefit from, like you have from the other reviews.

Thanks

:hi:

Offline Sinz

Mattmatt- if Milf is your thing you will like her

Her pics are very photoshopped. She has been in this business for a very long time so is pretty much up for anything but you can tell at times everything is mechanical, like switching from one sex act to another. No sort of passion or anything

Remember her being very vain and looking at herself in the mirror all the time. For a lady in her 40s she looks decent and the services listed were delivered.

I have reviewed her on here before, if that's helpful.

Offline mattmatt

Sinz

Thank you kind Sir, for your comments they are very helpful. I did read your review, which pushed me to put her on my H/L.

:hi: