Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bia Petite or Cleo Blonde Babe  (Read 1749 times)

Offline West London Guy

Evening gents. I'm trying to decide between these two ladies for a punt this week. Both have good reviews (Bia used to be known as Roxy) and both have the busty, tattooed look I'm looking for for this punt.

So I guess my question if that if there's anyone on here who has seen both, I'd love your opinion. Or if you've seen one of them and have a strong opinion, would be great to hear from you too.

Thanks
WLG

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Evening gents. I'm trying to decide between these two ladies for a punt this week. Both have good reviews (Bia used to be known as Roxy) and both have the busty, tattooed look I'm looking for for this punt.

Cleo but the face is a bit too botoxed   :blush: but a genuine SP and reasonably easy going person .  Bia too fake . Never spoke to her in Portuguese but her samba is shit and has no rebolado so like many just another plastic Brasilian . Advertises her drug use as well which is never a cool sign  :wacko: but then she is a lot younger than Cleo   :thumbsup:

Alternatively toss acoin

Offline Convince Me

So I guess my question if that if there's anyone on here who has seen both, I'd love your opinion. Or if you've seen one of them and have a strong opinion, would be great to hear from you too.

Thanks
WLG

Bia £80 for 30mins
Cleo £80 for 60mins

🤔🤔

Offline pumps

I've not seen cleo and never would.

But having seen Bia in 2014 and 2016 and read the reports from other UKP'er's and feedback sent to me by pm from people who haven't review her (yet), I don't think you can go wrong with her.

Offline claretandblue

I've not seen cleo and never would.

But having seen Bia in 2014 and 2016 and read the reports from other UKP'er's and feedback sent to me by pm from people who haven't review her (yet), I don't think you can go wrong with her.
:lol: I reckon he should see cleo, I enjoyed my punt with her

Online The_Don

I've punted Cleo many times.

But currently I've not punted Bia and on a side note £150 P/H seem a lot for the Leytonstone area. Considering what the rate was at the HoD location:

Hidden Image/Members Only

7/10 Service
Prettiest woman to date, reminded me of Cheryl Cole slightly.
Communication Via HoD (House of Divine)
Cost: £120 or £130

Offline aanimator

Advertises her drug use as well which is never a cool sign

"If you take drugs (Except Cannabis) and drugs are your fuel for sex PLEASE DO NOT call me! A party girl doesnt really necessary means a druggy girl"

Offline jonty1

Have not seen either but was booked to see Bia a few weeks ago after quite a few days of trying to get through to her calling/leaving messages via text and AW (I think she can get quite busy) Finally agreed time and date but a few hours before she had to cancel and said she would give me a discount when I book again, was disappointed but agreed to book her sometime the next week. When I booked again and asked how much discount she just said her prices are on her profile, I told her about our previous conversation and never heard back.
I really like her look but havent been bothered to try again.