Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxpleasuredomexxxx -Manchester (Wythenshawe)  (Read 2155 times)

32 review(s) for xxpleasuredomexxxx (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bigthickdick

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

During my quest for a service provider who provides a non-rushed real gfe with anal (no size restriction) I found this topic htps://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111036.0

xxpleasuredomexxxx has been mentioned more that once in the thread so I looked up her profile and liked it. Next thing was me reading her review written by cueball. Next minute I was messaging her on aw.

Comms If Carlsberg made communication... sorting a meet out with xxpleasuredomexxxx was indeed a pleasure. Exchanged a few messages on aw, I explained my concerns regarding anal but all of my concerns were eliminated by her very confident reply. After agreeing on the date and time, she requested me to send a booking request, I sent one straight away, she confirmed it straight away and sent her full address including house number and her contact number promptly.

Venue Small terraced house, easily accessable from the M56 just a few mins from the airport, plenty of free on street parking, decent neighbourhood. The house is nice and clean, the bedroom is made for sex with mood-lighting and a huge and comfortable round-shape bed.

Looks MILF next door type, age and size stated on her profile seem accurate. Definitely not a BBW, really just curvy (and let me just say with all the right curves), her pictures to me are a bit misleading in a good way, as her tits are much bigger than what I expected, nice big natural pair with huge, thick bullet-nipples. Dressed in sexy lingerie and hold ups.

I followed Andrea to the bedroom, she asked me what I wanted to drink, I asked for water, she told me to make myself comfortable and left to get my drink. While she was away I put the paperwork to somewhere where she can see it and got naked (my definition of making myself comfortable haha), by that time she came back with a small bottle of cold water,left the paperwork untouched and we went on the bed straight away.

Action Pretty much anything goes with Andrea, she likes giving as much if not more as receiving. Me going down on her, then she sucking my cock first, then a bit of me fisting her pussy and fingering her arse, then her giving me head for long before getting a mini vibrator out and using it for teasing me with it having it running around my balls and my asshole while teasing my cock with hads using lots of lube and sucking it deep throating me fully and eaily. Then I take back the lead and eat her pussy and ass once again, fingering her arse, fisting her pussy, name it, she is ready to do it.

On with the condom and she goes down to all fours expecting me to start with fucking her arse, and who am I to refuse that offer. Pushing it in slowly until it's fully in, then stopping for a few second before starting shagging away, at that point there is no limit anymore, she is taking it, she is loving it, I'm fucking her arse faster and faster balls deep, but she can still take it. we are doing it for fuck knows how long, I'm finally fucking her as hard and fast as I can and she is loving it screaming and moaning and that's it, I can't hold it any longer and pop in the condom deep inside her arse.

We are lying on the bed trying to catch my breath and she is chatting anout many things regarding sex and punting and it's great chatting to her, she is fully down to earth, a great convo even though we are way over our booked hour there is no clock watching... she doesn't even have a clock in her bedroom...

Then getting dressed and leaving, only realising it in the car that I was in her bedroom for a bit over 2 hours...

Conclusion Best VFM ever, true GFE (but with a very clean yet very dirty and horny girlfriend).

Would I be back?
I've already arranged the next 2 sessions!
Would I recommend her? Not for the faint-hearted...

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review thicky  :hi:

I've asked the boss to add her link too

Offline frankc

Great reviewing there Pal.... :thumbsup:

Offline bigthickdick

Cheers for the review thicky  :hi:

I've asked the boss to add her link too

Oh crap I'm so sorry never forgot including the links before...Cheers for that pal
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 10:11:19 am by bigthickdick »

Offline bigthickdick

By the way I forgot to include it in the review but she -at the moment- is the UAC (Ultimate Anal Champion) based on my experience (haven't sampled Alana yet though). Highly recommended, a must see for the anal lovers. Easily accessible backdoor entrance to the cave of the brown bear and the brown bear isn't at home (no sign of it whatsoever not even the slightest smell)  :lol:

Offline frankc

she -at the moment- is the UAC (Ultimate Anal Champion)

That will change once youve sampled Alana...I had my fist up her fanny while my knob was up her arse...that girl is awesome...

Offline Access

That will change once youve sampled Alana...I had my fist up her fanny while my knob was up her arse...that girl is awesome...
She had her hand up there while I was doing her arse too. Loved her gushing over my cock while taking a good anal invasion on her back

Offline frankc

She had her hand up there while I was doing her arse too. Loved her gushing over my cock while taking a good anal invasion on her back

I had her sideways on the end of the bed, I was stood at the end of the bed with my right leg on the bed,this gave me a great angle to stick my left fist up her fanny and stick my knob up her arse...fucking unbelievable, I pulled my fist out and she squirted all over the back wall..... :cool:

Jay-Jay

I had her sideways on the end of the bed, I was stood at the end of the bed with my right leg on the bed,this gave me a great angle to stick my left fist up her fanny and stick my knob up her arse...fucking unbelievable, I pulled my fist out and she squirted all over the back wall..... :cool:
And they say romance is dead!  :D

Jay

Offline frankc

And they say romance is dead!  :D

Jay

What can I say....I'm old fashioned.... :rose:

Offline Titi

Having sampled both arses, I would say Andrea edges Alana on that count IMO. I too have also enjoyed the delights of fisting with both ladies and would say they are pretty much even. Personally I prefer Andrea not because she's better value for money but for the following reasons:

She's never messed me about with bookings

She's very accommodating when it comes to short notifications

She's much closer to me in terms of distance

She has more depth when it comes to services which has come in handy when I'm in the mood of experimenting

As previously stated, this is my opinion and not the Gospel.

Offline bigthickdick

Having sampled both arses, I would say Andrea edges Alana on that count IMO. I too have also enjoyed the delights of fisting with both ladies and would say they are pretty much even. Personally I prefer Andrea not because she's better value for money but for the following reasons:

She's never messed me about with bookings

Having met Andrea for a couple of times now (and still not sampled Alana as she cancelled the booking 4 hours before the scheduled time) I can confirm that Andrea is very reliable, absolutely no clock watching with her, fisting is not a problem and her arse is always available, for as long as I want, as hard, as I want - she is just loving it. She even took me with no lube. She is as clean as a whistle and a lovely person, and fantastic BJ, DT all the way down balls deep... absolutely recommended.

upnorth62

Thanks for great  review , im also local  thats handy :yahoo:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 04:10:28 pm by upnorth62 »