Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Car Meets  (Read 1067 times)

Offline MrMan1973

Right then - a topic close to my heart.

I know some punters look down their noses at car meets however I have always liked them (when they have come off) however there is a distinct lack of decent SP's listing this as a service.
In essence I want to pick a girl up, take her somewhere and fuck her outside.
I don't think this is too pervy..  :unknown:

Do any of you have any suggestions? - the AW searches bring up a selection of Rommies, BBBW"s & skanks. I'm prepared to travel anywhere near the 3 cities.

Also as a side note have any of you tried dogging? Does it even exist anymore?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I created an on-going thread for this...... no luck so far, not a single entry/recommendation on this:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204774.0

Perhaps you may want to PM the OP, in case he has seen anyone since his post.

Offline badsin

You might have to see an SP a couple of times on a traditional style meet before they agree to outdoor action?
Dogging wise, apparently all the car parks near Sherwood pines are known for it, from what I've heard, allegedly, ahmm  :hi:

Offline HailWood

There is something attractively illicit about car and outdoor sex. Maybe it’s taking me back to my teens. I do have a lass that I’ve seen a few times says she’s up for a pillion ride and some outdoor action.

Offline MrMan1973

There is something attractively illicit about car and outdoor sex. Maybe it’s taking me back to my teens. I do have a lass that I’ve seen a few times says she’s up for a pillion ride and some outdoor action.

Yes this is what I’m gonna have to do due to the lack of decent service providers. I’ve also got a RB up and running so will see what comes from that...

Offline MrMan1973

Might have something lined up for tonight fingers crossed - will report back if so..,

Offline Sparta Prada

I did a car meet with this Leicester girl: External Link/Members Only

Have a look at my review of her which should come up underneath.

Offline Big-d-bong

Offline Space Invader

Big D Bong wrote -

How about this one
 External Link/Members Only
Looks interesting to me

I must confess, as soon as I read the thread heading, she came immediately to mind , however up to now, that's all she has been -in my mind !
As long ago as last Christmas I was trying to arrange to meet her, initial contact made, but then when it comes to the crunch, she cuts off all communication, she was even texting me at one point saying she had had a fall out with her Dad and he was trying to kick her out of home ( just what I wanted to read before going in to an important meeting ! ) , she was / is still looking for a flat to live /work from as she obviously cant work where she is, which is why she only advertises outcall / car meets .
She looks faf and I would love to see her, but after so many attempts, I just think -fuck it, why bother, plenty of others out there !
If you do get to meet her ( lucky man ! ) pls do a review , she only has 2 very old aw fdbks , which again makes me wonder if she is real, or just playing at it !
With regards Dogging - yes -been there -tried it, done it !! -Longdale Lane ( ravenshead ) and car parks around Blidworth Bottoms still active some nights  - good hunting !

Offline surfman

Offline HailWood

Big D Bong wrote -

How about this one
 External Link/Members Only
Looks interesting to me

I must confess, as soon as I read the thread heading, she came immediately to mind , however up to now, that's all she has been -in my mind !
As long ago as last Christmas I was trying to arrange to meet her, initial contact made, but then when it comes to the crunch, she cuts off all communication, she was even texting me at one point saying she had had a fall out with her Dad and he was trying to kick her out of home ( just what I wanted to read before going in to an important meeting ! ) , she was / is still looking for a flat to live /work from as she obviously cant work where she is, which is why she only advertises outcall / car meets .
She looks faf and I would love to see her, but after so many attempts, I just think -fuck it, why bother, plenty of others out there !
If you do get to meet her ( lucky man ! ) pls do a review , she only has 2 very old aw fdbks , which again makes me wonder if she is real, or just playing at it !
With regards Dogging - yes -been there -tried it, done it !! -Longdale Lane ( ravenshead ) and car parks around Blidworth Bottoms still active some nights  - good hunting !

She does look FAF, I’ll grant you. But with the FB history, what you said above and that she’s not logged in to AW for over 3 weeks, seems to indicate that she’s just playing at being a WG.