Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinki Kay  (Read 710 times)

Offline shagmore

Anyone seen or know of Kay

External Link/Members Only

Looks a fit bitch, but no reviews on here, so not sure. At £60 /hr sounds like has them suing at the door.

Thanks

Online Dipper

Horrible.

Avoid unless totally desperate.

Offline shagmore

Ok thanks, can you elaborate.

Offline ir34

That's one fine looking mature bitch.

Offline ir34

Offline shagmore

Thats what I thought, but Dipper has said otherwise, but with no justification as yet.

Offline ir34

Anyway, the race issue rules me out, as I'm mixed...but you guys have fun. Good luck.

Offline shagmore

I am interested, but if a punter says to watch out you have to listen - otherwise no point in posting thread in first place. But just wish he would give a bit more info, there is no justification.
Is it an old picture
Is she a dog
does she not do as the label says
unsafe area
BB
etc, etc.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Looks a fit bitch, but no reviews on here, so not sure. At £60 /hr sounds like has them suing at the door.

Thanks

Looks like she was previously called Miss Kerry, of Ripley. See the link near the the end of the thread, where more than one member confirms that Kinky Kay is her new profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83456.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Thanks

Shagmore (as well as all newbies on here).... Instead of just posting a link enquiring about a profile, search on main UKP using the profile's 7-digit AW ID number, in your case "3492299".

This will bring up all threads which mention that profile, including reviews and discussion threads. This way, you get your answers instantly, saving time.

Offline ir34

Offline shagmore

Shagmore (as well as all newbies on here).... Instead of just posting a link enquiring about a profile, search on main UKP using the profile's 7-digit AW ID number, in your case "3492299".

This will bring up all threads which mention that profile, including reviews and discussion threads. This way, you get your answers instantly, saving time.

Cooltiger, many thanks for that advise, was not aware you could do that.
Still relatively new to this site so still trying to find my feet
Once again much appreciated
 :hi:

Offline shagmore

Well that rules that skank out
Thanks for all your comments guys, saved what could have been the punt from hell

:thumbsup: