Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No booking needed. Just turn up  (Read 1821 times)

Closet freak

Ben4454

I assume she has a waiting room? Or punters just turn up and have a chat on the ground floor?

Either way i don't think this prossie exists and this must be the 'pissed off neighbour' profile

Offline PussyLover789

Just turn up?? probably to find a group guys waiting for you to rob you and leave you for dead, eerrm No Thank You!  :angry:

Offline backofthenet

I assume she has a waiting room? Or punters just turn up and have a chat on the ground floor?

Either way i don't think this prossie exists and this must be the 'pissed off neighbour' profile

I was thinking the spurned ex boyfriend is more likely. Doubt the neighbours would want to encourage traffic to their street.

Offline PLeisure

I was thinking the spurned ex boyfriend is more likely. Doubt the neighbours would want to encourage traffic to their street.
{edit} Snap !

Offline token11

I've bin here, i left a review, it was a while ago though

Offline backofthenet

care to furnish us with a link?

Closet freak

Did you book or just show up  :hi:

Leicpokerboy

This place been advertising for at least 3 years. Got there once but girl was busy even though I booked never returned.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 11:46:57 pm by Leicpokerboy »

Leicpokerboy

Thinking about it now though it's modifier emcee than turning up at a parlour is it ?? Or the place on fosse road north. I've just turned a few times there while stuck in traffic so thought id pop in. If it's busy you can wait or if not just leave. :-)

Offline token11

I rang and she said just pop in :cool: