Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot-X-Amy - Hayes & Harlington UB3 - GFE with feisty redhead (TOFTT)  (Read 2895 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6806595) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7393096) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Not quite a full TOFTT as some intel from
I'd seen her quite a few times pre covid when she was working 10 mins away from where I was living at the time and offering blow and go for £40. Was an easy pop in, get drained and off you go. She was awesome at sucking balls, which made me keep going back.

Then saw her profile pop up in Heathrow so decided to visit towards the end of last year. She remembered what I liked so delivered the sucking balls on point. However, I think £80 30mins is a bit much for her and even though she's still on my HL and I've seen her over 10 times I wouldn't recommend her at the current prices. I feel you'll be disappointed.

She's genuinely a nice girl, very polite, no drama and can be a good laugh. One if you enjoy balls sucked!

Easy to book Amy over texts, at £120 for the hour. Location one of the many hotels north of the airport.

Amy is a 31yo 5'4" Ukrainian girl with a round size 10 figure, pale skin freckled in places, lovely natural C cup breasts with responsive nipples. Mid length dyed hair, piercing blue eyes and a nice round face.
Sexy negligee kept on throughout.

She does like to have things on her terms, even bossy at times, but didn't overly bother me especially once we got going.
Amy's an extremely tactile girl, and we gradually easing into kissing. She's a great snogger, very passionate DFK throughout, and felt natural as we ravished one another.
Teased me with body kisses, and balls sucked before moving to OWO. Good depth, very sloppy, and lots of variation. Her hair everywhere and face turning red from her enjoyment, very hot.
Begged me to fuck her now, applying the dom before bouncing on top of me. Energetic cowgirl as she used me for her enjoyment, bouncing grinding and clenching.
Not that I wasn't loving things too, lots of snogging and sucking or playing with her tits :dance:
Mish next, both very noisy outside of our snogging, as I gave Amy a good seeing to as she came, shaking :wackogirl:
She was keen for more, but decided to go for CIM. Sucked me nicely continuing till she's certain she had every last drop.  Service oriented, giving me a nice clean up mouth full of spunk, only going to spit after.

Intra-round Amy was keen to show me her massage skills. And she is skilled, foot, back and neck expertly worked.
Round 2 naturally rolled into given we fell into snogging so easily. Delight on her face as her handjob gets the desired response.
Wanted to taste her first, and sure did. She more than enjoyed RO, pussy dripping and creaming, leaving me covered in the scent of a woman!
Between licking, fingering and her joining in frigging herself got her to an epic finish. Fuck me her pussy looked good :D
Thought she might want a little down-time but misread that as she moves my hands down to finger her some more as she gets the rubber.
Naughty girl delights in tasting herself, licking her juices off my hand before we fuck in doggy.  Hard and deep grabbing her cheeks to an explosive finish :wacko:

Wow...definitely Hot Amy! Most of all this girl loves the job and we definitely clicked.
But will caveat the flowing positive with the feeling that she does needs to click with you. Epic GFE but based on me giving her something of a BFE.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Personality 8/10
Service 8/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 38/50

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 11:10:39 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Puntiff Sulyvahn

Wow, great review and thanks for the TOFTT, glad to hear that it was a great session :hi:

I added her to my HL just a few days ago so reading this review is a blessing! :angelgirl:

Offline JonasG

Have thought of seeing her but her pics are pretty unflattering.

Online scutty brown

Not sure whats going on, but if you Google the phone number you get this link for a TS
External Link/Members Only
although there's nothing linking them on the web page

Only explanation I can see is that maybe the number has been transferred

but be careful

Offline kuck

Not sure whats going on, but if you Google the phone number you get this link for a TS
External Link/Members Only
although there's nothing linking them on the web page

Only explanation I can see is that maybe the number has been transferred

but be careful

This is google ai feces. The problem goes away if you wrap the phone in quotes.

Online advent2016

The wording is the same as some other SP's in the area. "You must wash on arrival if you want..."

One I spoke to in small talk said the agency took half her fee so for £80 she got £40 so she had to work longer hours.

Offline Veinspulser

Have you got any idea which agency might be that...