Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mona Michaela, London N19  (Read 1770 times)

16 review(s) for Mona michaela (12 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Joelecheur

External Link/Members Only

This WG already has many positive reviews, but here’s an update:

Comms: Very good.
I called the night before I was hoping to see her and got a voicemail announcement. Left her a message to text me when a good time to call would be. She responded in just a minute or two and answered my call. Speaks good English (although Danish, she sounds curiously like a Geordie!) all following comms, includinglastminute location instructions went smoothly.

Just off Holloway Road near the Archway end. Good discreet entry: She’s in a small ground floor flat with her door just a few steps from the main entrance. Very easy to slip in unnoticed by the neighbours.
Very small bedroom (bed, chair, chest of drawers; not much else!), and rather run down bathroom (no full shower, so I kneeled in the bath and used the shower wand to freshen up after cycling there.)

Still, any reservations over the flat evaporate when weighed against Mona. Although quite overweight in my opinion (at 5’10” you get a lot of lovely woman for your money!), she is good looking, with an easy charm and a down-to-earth attitude.

I wasn’t expecting to want to kiss her mouth-to-mouth, but it happened quite naturally, such is her charm. Dressed as requested (black lingerie). I wanted lots of oral both ways including rimming her. She probably has the best oral technique I’ve ever enjoyed, clearly likes to please, and is happy to take instruction (As excellent her oral is, I have some irregularities about how I like to have my cock handled!) Although I’m into that rare bird, the hairy pussy, her picture-perfect shaven vulva was a delight to eat, as was rimming her; all clean and savoury, and she was happy to press and grind her vulva against my mouth. Being quite a large lady these days, the only draw back for me was that in 69 it was difficult to reach around her thighs to her anus and pussy. Still, she has nice buttocks and breasts, that feel good under your hands.

In short: Although she’s not for you if you looking for slim or petite, she’s pretty, charming, has a lovely attitude, very good with her mouth, and is keen to please. I think we could all do with more women like that!