Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perola (Maxes Angels) - West Brompton  (Read 2605 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6707003) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Si.b

External Link/Members Only

Visited Perola at her place between West Brompton and Fulham Broadway, in the past couple of weeks. The flat is very nice, no one else there.

1 hour incall, £300.

Overall positive, with reservations.

Her pics on maxes angels website are accurate.  She is absolutely gorgeous with a fantastic lean body, nicely enhanced tits that suit her slender frame and a pert, small but rounded bum. Very pretty face. Maybe ealry/mid 20s.

Quick shower on arrival. She is wearing a dress as I return to the bedroom. She dances around me for a bit, letting me feel her body and rubbing her bum into my crotch. I take off her dress to reveal the green lingerie from her pics. Her body really is great, firm and no fat.

I take off her bra and squeeze her tits.  This is the first slight negative, because she said don’t touch them too much or squeeze them too hard. She let me suck them though.

Onto the bed, where she performed an ok owo blowjob, but not particularly deep or great and no attention to the balls. Another negative is that she positioned herself so I couldn’t really access her body or pussy. That was ok because i could see it in the large wardrobe mirror as she sucked me, but it was frustrating  not to shove my tongue in that tight Brazilian pussy!

I then got her on her back, covered up and fucked her mish. I had to be slow to start with, but as she warmed up she actually let me fuck her quite hard and even seemed to get into it a bit, till I came in the bag.

A reasonable massage before round 2 - the same sort of cautious owo as before, maybe slightly better, before condom on, her on top and then reverse cg. She properly got into it this time and really rode me reverse cg till i blew watching her pussy clench onto my dick and slide up and down. Also spread her arse cheeks and got a good look at her starfish as she rode me.

Another shower, Friendly chat and off I went.

Overall positive - she is absolutely gorgeous and once she warms up is a half-decent Fuck. Owo not great, and a bit too controlling so you can’t really enjoy her body to the fullest. Expect that facials etc would not be on the menu.

Would I return? Possibly yes, when I want to smash a FAF Brazilian 20-something. But not when I’m in the mood for real filth, she’s too reserved for that.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jackg

She can be booked direct via AW or Kommons (as Aurora)

Responded via Whatsapp offering 30 mins for £100, 1 hour for £200 but OWO is extra £20.

Offline Makka124

Visited Perola at her place between West Brompton and Fulham Broadway, in the past couple of weeks. The flat is very nice, no one else there.

1 hour incall, £300.

Overall positive, with reservations.

Her pics on maxes angels website are accurate.  She is absolutely gorgeous with a fantastic lean body, nicely enhanced tits that suit her slender frame and a pert, small but rounded bum. Very pretty face. Maybe ealry/mid 20s.

Quick shower on arrival. She is wearing a dress as I return to the bedroom. She dances around me for a bit, letting me feel her body and rubbing her bum into my crotch. I take off her dress to reveal the green lingerie from her pics. Her body really is great, firm and no fat.

I take off her bra and squeeze her tits.  This is the first slight negative, because she said don’t touch them too much or squeeze them too hard. She let me suck them though.

Onto the bed, where she performed an ok owo blowjob, but not particularly deep or great and no attention to the balls. Another negative is that she positioned herself so I couldn’t really access her body or pussy. That was ok because i could see it in the large wardrobe mirror as she sucked me, but it was frustrating  not to shove my tongue in that tight Brazilian pussy!

I then got her on her back, covered up and fucked her mish. I had to be slow to start with, but as she warmed up she actually let me fuck her quite hard and even seemed to get into it a bit, till I came in the bag.

A reasonable massage before round 2 - the same sort of cautious owo as before, maybe slightly better, before condom on, her on top and then reverse cg. She properly got into it this time and really rode me reverse cg till i blew watching her pussy clench onto my dick and slide up and down. Also spread her arse cheeks and got a good look at her starfish as she rode me.

Another shower, Friendly chat and off I went.

Overall positive - she is absolutely gorgeous and once she warms up is a half-decent Fuck. Owo not great, and a bit too controlling so you can’t really enjoy her body to the fullest. Expect that facials etc would not be on the menu.

Would I return? Possibly yes, when I want to smash a FAF Brazilian 20-something. But not when I’m in the mood for real filth, she’s too reserved for that.

This reads as a negative

Offline Si.b

I’m certain she’s all woman, KT.

Didn’t realise I could have saved 80 notes going by AW! Thanks for the good info.

I can see why some might think it’s a negative but I left relatively happy. It wasn’t perfect, but on balance I have a positive view of the booking.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Based on what ?

Some questionable visuals:

Large chin, angular face (in more candid photos) large shoulder girdle, very toned abs, long fingers, small waist and relatively slim hips.

Proceed with caution (if you are bothered)

:hi:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 11:33:59 am by pepsicolaboy »