Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Alena, Whitechapel - TOFT Never ignore a red flag  (Read 1451 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6873853) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Garage man

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place last week.

After taking over a year out for a variety of reasons I recently started to dip my toes back in the water. 

A plan B that failed because I ignored a red flag although everything else seemed fine. 

A new profile but looked ok. Very well written and seemed genuine with a good offering. A few photos and Canadian which in my experience is usually reliable and fun (Harper LA springs to mind - as an example.)

Ignored the fact that the 2 AW feedbacks had their feedback hidden - which should have been enough to make me look elsewhere. 

Green light on and sent a text. Prompt response and agreed a fee of £180 for the hour.

Comms clear and looked promising.

Flat near Stepney Green - clean and fine. Heard someone else who I think is working.

Definitely the girl in the photos - attractive (to me) petite. Seemed good - handed over the cash and had a shower.

Came out of shower and she was on the bed and she came out with no kissing- disappointing but she said I could kiss her body so I did - but sensitive nipples! Headed south for some RO which was permitted. Clean and fresh- but had to be gentle and no response from her. Got bored and and suggested she should play with me. Obviously by now there’s going to be no oral - so was given a disinterested hand job. Decided I just wanted to nut and out so suggested sex. On with the condom and lube for the deed in missionary came, she gave me some wipes, cleaned myself showered and out in just over half an hour thinking I need to revisit Harper to restore my faith in Canadians.

Massive negative for listing non existent services and providing a crap service.

An expensive reminder for me to agree all services in advance and if there is a red flag never ignore it.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Welcome back to the burning field it's pretty crappy turf out here.  GL with the next one.

Offline Heph

The AW feedback is viewable now (assuming the reviewer is right and it was previously hidden): both positive. Pity about this duff experience: Canadians are often very good.  :/

Offline Garage man

The AW feedback is viewable now (assuming the reviewer is right and it was previously hidden): both positive. Pity about this duff experience: Canadians are often very good.  :/

To clarify- yes you can see the feedback she has been given but both the people who gave her feedback had blocked their feedback so it was not possible to see if their feedback was genuine - which was the red flag.

By looking at the feedback of people who have given feedback you can see if they have had feedback from established WGs and take a view if they are real punters or not.

Offline HighHeelLover

Cheers for this OP. She was on my hotlist. The not being able to see feedback gave me red flags too and another red flag of mine when I reached out to her n proposed a date and time she said just call on the morning to check her availability. Surely you know what you are doing in two days time