Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarllet brazillian - Stratford  (Read 4086 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5921638) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JournalDynasty05

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This happened a few weeks ago, was my first ever punt. Joined this site and lurked for a few weeks just reading reviews and learning to make sure things went well and glad I did.

Damage: £150 for 1 hr.

Location: As others mentioned it’s a flat short walk over the bridge from Stratford station. Not sure if it’s shared but there was music and a suspicious number of shoes in the hallway - didn’t see anyone else tho.

Girl: Exactly as the pictures, was even wearing the same red VS set as in some of them. Amazing body and really friendly. Enhanced tits were a bit firm but still nice.

Meet: Was absolutely shitting myself as it was my first punt, she could tell i was nervous and did an amazing job of making me feel comfortable - gave me a beer and took the lead. OWO was good, not very deep but I thought the technique was pretty good. That lasted for about 5 mins then did a few positions, CG, missionary and doggy. There was a nice full length mirror on the wall which was good for doggy. After first pop didn’t think I was going to be able to make full use of the hour but to my surprise after a bit of OWO was hard again and ready for round 2. After that it was probably 50 mins in so had a shower and left with a smile on my face.

Was definitely a good punt but take my words with a grain of salt as I have nothing to compare it to… yet. And final thanks to all of UKP for giving me the confidence to go ahead with this, really glad I did.

Offline mrpunts

Sounds like you popped your punt cherry well. I have her on my HL but waiting for Rubby Brazil (probably in vain) as a preferred Brazilian punt that way.

If you’re going forward with more I’d suggest taking a 30 min scout mission and if you like go back for longer. I tend to find 30 does me fine but up to you. Thanks for the share bud.

Offline JournalDynasty05

Sounds like you popped your punt cherry well. I have her on my HL but waiting for Rubby Brazil (probably in vain) as a preferred Brazilian punt that way.

If you’re going forward with more I’d suggest taking a 30 min scout mission and if you like go back for longer. I tend to find 30 does me fine but up to you. Thanks for the share bud.

Yeah I was thinking this too, will do that in the future.

I don’t think she is in Stratford anymore as the profile has gone dead and there was a suitcase in the corner of the room when I was there.

Offline mrpunts

Yeah I was thinking this too, will do that in the future.

I don’t think she is in Stratford anymore as the profile has gone dead and there was a suitcase in the corner of the room when I was there.

There’s a lot of rotating out. Similar happened with Hot Baby Emily, a Hungarian I’ve reviewed and being going back to. Bit slim pickings in Stratford and East more generally. Can’t be arsed with “Canning Town” lot who seem to be nowhere near there lol.

Online magnetico

She's got curly hair,  like her pics?

Offline JournalDynasty05