Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy_Sara Aldgate East  (Read 1215 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cheekypunt69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Physically as described here before.

I called on the off chance and agreed a half hour session for £80 and arrived 15 mins later. Easy to find p, few minutes walk from Aldgate East station. Was kept waiting outside the block of flats for about 5 minutes but no drama. Flat clean, felt safe and pretty modern.

On arrival after sorting the paperwork was handed a towel and directed to the bathroom. Shower was welcome as it was pretty warm.

Returned naked and soon started DFK. Quick suck on her (slightly saggy) tits then she laid we down wanked me for a while before putting on a condom for OW. She had to change it as it was too tight (fuck knows what it was as I’m just average) but the second one was just fine.

She soon had me close to cumming (first proper punt since pre COVID) so I went down on her for a while and then had her sat on my face. She made all the right noises and movements so seemed to be enjoying it as she wasn’t too OTT like some can be. Not sure what a previous reviewer meant by “her mango being difficult to sample” as I got well and truly stuck in. Only thing she didn’t like was when my fingers strayed towards he ass hole but she just gently steered me away.

More DFK then more OW to finish. Quick second shower and I was gone. I’d probably return if only to fuck her next time as somehow didn’t get around to it this time.