Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma LE1  (Read 1560 times)

Offline jackt

External Link/Members Only

I’ve given this one a positive but it’s a weak positive.

Read reviews on Emma and welcomed her return after missing out last time she was around.
Comms ok, located at LE1, apartment blocks.

Let in by the maid who told me Emma speaks no English and how long did I want to stay. I opted for 30mins at £60 as I don’t like to rush. I asked the maid if kissing was available but she told me to ask the girl, bit strange since the girl can’t speak English. Paid the maid and she pisses off with the cash but was prepared to do a bank transfer if I wanted one.

Found Emma was not bad looking and I would describe her as a size 6 with saggy tits and shit teeth. She strips off so do I. Attempted to ask about kissing but got the impression that she doesn’t kiss, and does not want her pussy licking. She put the condom on with her mouth and gave a reasonable blowjob. We performed missionary, bent over the bed, reverse cowgirl, spoons and finshed in doggie.

The reason I say she is a weak positive (for me anyway) is because of her lack of effort, personally I’ve seen more enthusiasm in opening a bottle of milk and she used way too much lube which ruined any feeling and the lack of kissing which I would have paid the extra for.

Offline versace

“Saggy tits, shit teeth” - yep, that’s Emma lol.

Thanks for the review. You should have just gone for the PnD option.

Offline jackt

In hindsight I wish I had done that

Offline versace

How was the maid looking? I saw her last time and although she is a bit bigger than I usually go for, there is something about fucking the boss that turns me on. In fact I tried to book her a few months back, but once I was in Leicester I whatsapped her but unfortunately she had a longer booking and I ended up elsewhere. She said she was sorry, and said next time.

Offline jackt

Yes the maid looks alright but she’s not my type, I prefer smaller and younger