Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone recognize alouisexo? Young bit tit blonde, probably chubby/fat  (Read 1560 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

She looks slightly familiar, so I'm wondering if she's been reviewed before.
External Link/Members Only

Offline anglianfloyd

Contacted last week when her rates were advertised as £90/hr , seemed excellent value but then was told it was an extra £20 for BB if I wanted it  , declined and moved on 

Offline JayEZ2K

Contacted last week when her rates were advertised as £90/hr , seemed excellent value but then was told it was an extra £20 for BB if I wanted it  , declined and moved on
I wonder if she meant OWO? Because her profile currently says she only does OW.

I can't tell if she's knew at this, or perhaps a Romanian with a fake British profile.

Offline anglianfloyd

Definitely English , single mother ,and was definitely offering unprotected sex with cip

Offline Watfordpunter97

Offline Narnia

Rates gone up to £110 maybe bb is a brucie bonus if she likes the look of your genes!

Offline winkywanky

Rates gone up to £110 maybe bb is a brucie bonus if she likes the look of your genes!

Playing the generation game with a WG by not wearing a condom is inadvisable IMO  :lol:

Offline Narnia

Playing the generation game with a WG by not wearing a condom is inadvisable IMO  :lol:

Oh I agree entirely, just odd it £90 for an hour then changed to £110 very recently. Looking at other options in the area she is the budget option as its around £90 for half hour with others in the area! Crazy economics!