Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Difficult to book WGs?  (Read 1162 times)

Offline jimbobted

Anybody else finding it more difficult than usual to book WGs?
I'm trying to sort something for next week. Plan A responded straight away saying she was up for what I wanted, but has failed to respond to subsequent messages to fix a day and time.
Plan B, responded positively, confirmed services in a further message. Says she will send me her number "soon". No further contact.
Plans C, D and E have not read AW messages.

Is it just me or are WGs particularly flaky at the moment? Last pint I had in summer (reviewed) the girl said she'd been very busy, so perhaps there's a lot of clients and it doesn't matter to them if we get the run around?
Or maybe it's just me?

Wanting to treat myself to a decent shag.for my birthday. Possible MMF brewing with another member on here which will be good if it pans out, but I'd also like to fly solo.

Which WGs are consistently reliable with comms? Norfolk/Suffolk/Cambs preferably.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
some of us are busier than ever as there may be less WGs available in that area because of the virus. Granted though it doesn’t take 2 secs to ping an email or text.

Offline jimbobted

Could be that. Also the AW email system is a bit crap because every message starts blank rather than including the history of the messages. So it just ends up as a jumble of disconnected messages. I can see how it works be easy to overlook or forget messages as WGs must get loads of them every day.

Offline bobby1973

i'm finding it hard to find any that i like the sound of
i like the look of
or in my price range

Offline pepsicolaboy

i'm finding it hard to find any that i like the sound of
i like the look of
or in my price range

+1

Offline funfungoodguy

I think we are back at where we were in the Spring.
Anybody going to see a prostitute at the moment must be mad and those still offering their services must be greedy/ daft/ selfish or any combination of those. Certainly many of them seem to think they can operate their business in some sort of tax free anonymous (fake names) parallel universe where they can treat people in a way not tolerable in their personal lives.
Reality is; The disease is live and well and growing and going to be intimate with a stranger who screws men for a living, you might as well stand in the town entre and shake hands with and kiss every passer by, and as previously noted, I hope none of them are in front of me for medical care if I get it having taken all sensible precautions as advised and not seen any SP since March.
It just astonishes me that there is still an active prostitution industry at the moment.
That 'll be my rant for now then, now then....
FF
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 05:27:30 pm by funfungoodguy »

Offline jimbobted

Depends on what risk you're prepared to take. It's something like 1 in 2,000 people have it at any one time is this area, so that's 0.05% chance the hooker will have it. Let's multiply by 10 because she gets intimate with a lot of people, so 0.5% chance the hooker has the virus.
So if I'm unlucky enough to fuck the 1 hooker out of 200 that has covid, I get covid. At my age there's about 80% chance I don't even realise. About a 5% chance I'll need some kind of medical care and something like a 0.5% chance I'll be seriously ill. About 0.05% chance it'll kill me.

Frankly, there's a far higher likelihood that the Mrs will rumble me. And the consequences of that would be far graver than a touch of covid. But I still enjoy the occasional punt despite that risk.
Covid doesn't even come into the equation for me. I wouldn't punt if we were in lockdown, because the opportunity for cover stories is much less, and there's always the risk of a nosy neighbour calling the SAS to break up an illegal gathering, and that would also likely result in Mrs becoming aware of my activity.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I think we are back at where we were in the Spring.
Anybody going to see a prostitute at the moment must be mad and those still offering their services must be greedy/ daft/ selfish or any combination of those. Certainly many of them seem to think they can operate their business in some sort of tax free anonymous (fake names) parallel universe where they can treat people in a way not tolerable in their personal lives.
Reality is; The disease is live and well and growing and going to be intimate with a stranger who screws men for a living, you might as well stand in the town entre and shake hands with and kiss every passer by, and as previously noted, I hope none of them are in front of me for medical care if I get it having taken all sensible precautions as advised and not seen any SP since March.
It just astonishes me that there is still an active prostitution industry at the moment.
That 'll be my rant for now then, now then....
FF

wow what a shitty judgemental post

Offline Jamie62

Depends on what risk you're prepared to take. It's something like 1 in 2,000 people have it at any one time is this area, so that's 0.05% chance the hooker will have it. Let's multiply by 10 because she gets intimate with a lot of people, so 0.5% chance the hooker has the virus.
So if I'm unlucky enough to fuck the 1 hooker out of 200 that has covid, I get covid. At my age there's about 80% chance I don't even realise. About a 5% chance I'll need some kind of medical care and something like a 0.5% chance I'll be seriously ill. About 0.05% chance it'll kill me.

Frankly, there's a far higher likelihood that the Mrs will rumble me. And the consequences of that would be far graver than a touch of covid. But I still enjoy the occasional punt despite that risk.
Covid doesn't even come into the equation for me. I wouldn't punt if we were in lockdown, because the opportunity for cover stories is much less, and there's always the risk of a nosy neighbour calling the SAS to break up an illegal gathering, and that would also likely result in Mrs becoming aware of my activity.

You've got more chance being killed in the car going to see her, more chance dieing of a heart attack during the act and as you say more chance of being killed if the missus finds out!!

Offline WelshClipper

I find its easier just to wait for the day and phone based on available today.

I agree AW email has died a death.  :(