Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Melanie WDD  (Read 1326 times)

2348tel

Hi just wondering if anyone has seen Melanie wdd is she any good as going to see her for the first time she's in Norwich on tour

Offline PleadInsanity

Hi just wondering if anyone has seen Melanie wdd is she any good as going to see her for the first time she's in Norwich on tour

This one?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tintin100

She use to work for Annabellas in MK as Mel , I would say the photos are old too. I have seen her once only and have never been back. It was so so.

2348tel

Yes this one sorry forgot to put link up

Ivorbiggun79

I have seen Mel.
A nice English lady who was very chatty. One of the more mature ladies but in good shape for her age. I remember her having a very northern accent even though she said she is from the south. Was an ok service but not one that has made me want to book again. If your after a nice looking gilf then she is perfect, but not for me. She was a lovely lady though so I don't want to say anything bad.
I think she is a lady that some will really like but some won't. A bit marmite.

Offline Pondy

I've seen her a couple of times when she was working in Harlow, chatty but not overly so, asked me what fantasies I had, quite heavy on make-up, kept on calling me a randy devil, gave good service and would see her again if she is ever back in Harlow. Hope this helps

Offline GlasgowPenguin

I have seen have a few times.

I really like her. She is very tall (like me) and therefore we can have a good chemistry.

If you are on the shorter side it could prove a little too much.....

Let me know!

F.  :drinks: