Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adorable69Melysa - Finchley Central  (Read 672 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (profile is down at the moment)

Fake pictures make this a bait and switch - but good service

£120 ph

This is a positive for service but – inline with the revised review writing guideline – a neutral based on the fake pictures to flag caution through the aggregate rating; the service is good but I probably will not see her again (plan c maybe) and a reread of her reviews is thought provoking. 

I caught her by way of a last minute punt when my previous arrangements had fallen though and she is good enough to stay on the list as a back up – though I must say I fully expect she reads her reviews and to be blacklisted on the basis of this (who cares?). 
Arranging was easy, by text, on the morning and let me in when I confirmed.  She used the green light availability system when I booked. Her English is pretty good.

Discretion is a problem.  Her flat is 5 minutes from the station on a higher floor and the layout is flats of a central courtyard/ walkway. Walking around felt horribly conspicuous and and it is not immediately obvious when you enter the block how to get to her floor can leave you wandering around the walkways.  She said some of the neighbors were becoming interested in activity in the flat. 

I now keep my money for a minute and have a 4 S ticklist test
Sexy?  (boarderline pass – which I will come to)
Smells good? (room/bed/girl)? Yes
Services as confirmed? Yes
Smiles? Yes

I haven’t met her sister Renata although I have tried and might again if she returns (I know Smiths likes her :D). 

Looks.  This is the issue.  Some of the other reviews refer to this but I think I should underline the wildly optimistic and unrepresentative fake pictures.  She is nothing like the slim young hotty in the photos.  The women you meet is in her mid 30’s and well preserved, quite petite and shapely bottom and bosom.  The measured tone for this is that I did not find her particularly attractive.  I pressed on as a gamble based on services and it kind of paid off.  She will entertain dress requests.  She can DT.    Her hygiene is fastidious.

I get better looks and service for less in central London.

She was also rushing me at the end, :thumbsdown: took a phonecall on my time  :thumbsdown:, and had booked back to back :thumbsdown:.  So she is skilled but a bit greedy - £120 ph is not good value in my opinion.