Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pietra 34DD - West Kensington  (Read 2029 times)

7 review(s) for Pietra34DD (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline RobinBrod

ww.adultwork.com/3219220 or External Link/Members Only

This was about a week ago. I have seen Pietra a couple of times, but not for well over a year. Her pictures on my HL kept me interested.

Comms. Easy. I rang, asked if she was going to be free the next evening. She was, and that evening I booked it on AW. I hour at £200 is at the top end of my range, but I had such good memories of her body that I was prepared to pay it.

Flat. It's about 1 minute from the tube. Fairly open to view, but she answered the bell immediately. The flat is on the first floor. Comfortable bed, clean bathroom and clean towel.

Pietra. She is about 5'4" I'd guess,with a beautiful body. Black hair, lovely face, natural boobs. and a great ass. She greeted me with a welcoming smile wearing a short, tight leather / plastic dress, with nothing underneath it. Envelope handed over, rapid shower, and she greeted me back in the bedroom rubbing herself all over me, particularly with her back to me, and the dress riding up over her bum, and all in front of a large mirror. Fabulous sight. Then she went down in her knees with me sitting on the bed and still rubbed her bum against me, and my hands were all over it. She is quite aware of her best asset!
Eventually she turned round and took me in her mouth OWO, and then sat on top of me and gave me her boobs to suck - she obviously loves that!. Eventually I was ready to fuck, she put the rubber on and climbed aboard, so tight and easy. Some kissing, slightly deep FK, no full exchange of tongues, and lots of boob sucking. She rode me to her orgasm, and then I took her doggy until I came. While we were doing this there was a fantastic thunder storm outside with rain crashing down - excellent accompaniment!
When we had finished we gathered our breath, and went to look out of the window at the rain, and so I was snuggled up against her best asset, and my hands were gently playing with her pussy. Much laughter, and entertainment, and if I had been up for a 2nd go we could have done so, but at my age ...
She came and had a shower with me, gorgeous wet body, and remained naked as I dried and got dressed, chatting away all the while. I left after about 70 minutes, so no clock watching at all. Long snog at the front door.

VFM? Yes, I think it was. Expensive, I know, but she has such a superb body and a great attitude. Anal was on offer, at a further £50 - not stated on her AW profile.

Would I return? Yes, but not for a bit. There are plenty of others on my HL to work through!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good review, but there is no way her boobs are real come on bro

Offline RobinBrod

You're quite right! I cannot think why I said they were natural. My bad. However, they're not hard and over-firm like some are.

Offline Brazilian Martian

You're quite right! I cannot think why I said they were natural. My bad. However, they're not hard and over-firm like some are.

Ok fair enough  :thumbsup: I've always looked at her profile but something has held me back from seeing her, is CIM and ANAL on offer for the 200.