Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Pietra34DD , Earls Court  (Read 1163 times)

7 review(s) for Pietra34DD (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline dfg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few weeks back.  Nice rented appt in Earls Court, with good facilities.

Able to fit me in at short notice, but clearly working with very tight gap between me leaving and next punter.  Seemed extremely clean when I saw her though.

She seems to look different in her various pictures. Most resembles the black and white ones in my view. Was very tanned and slim.  Great legs. Claimed age of 28 a bit low.  I'd say mid 30's but in good shape.

Service was Neutral as she seemed a little bit distracted a lot of the time. Not checking her phone or anything like that. Just seemed that her mind was elsewhere a lot of the time. 

Services: OW (my choice), anal play. Shagged her in doggy and missionary. Not bad, but light years away from someone like Cutest Lucy in terms of intensity. 

Left thinking that I'd probably go back, but haven't felt inclined to since, hence Neutral rating.  YMMV though.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've always skipped her profile due to the 250 per hour she charges, was anal or cim on offer ?

Offline dfg

I've always skipped her profile due to the 250 per hour she charges, was anal or cim on offer ?

Didn't offer anal, and I didn't attempt cim.  I had to initiate stuff.  Nothing proactively offered.

Offline king tarzan

The tits looked fake
Not worth £250
Overpriced so I did not bother too see her
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac