Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissOlivia19 - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 7200 times)

11 review(s) for MissOlivia20 (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

What a refreshing change, a young woman who is not only pretty, has a lovely little body, can hold a conversation and knows how to please a man  ;)

The young woman in question: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Excellent, all dealt with by the usual maid of this group, phone call, AW booking and final text on arrival, smooth and as it should be.

The Venue: The usual apartments on Bromsgrove Street where so many girls seem to work.

The young woman: Exactly as pictures, very slender 6/8, perky little boobs, flat tummy with a jewel piercing in her navel, facially very pretty with mid length blonde / brown highlights.

The meet: Arrived a few minutes late, not a problem as I had kept the maid informed. Phone call to get the apartment number (like I don't know it already!) but the door wasn't opening so Olivia came down to let me in. I almost came in my pants when I saw her, wafer thin blouse with a black bra underneath, short black skirt, black stockings and you could see the outline of the suspenders I had asked for.
She was very chatty, her spoken English is very good, and we chatted all the way up to the apartment. Into the room, offered a coffee (cold day) and a shower accepted.

Back from the shower and she was waiting in the room having lost the skirt but not the blouse, sod the coffee, she immediately started kissing and it was goooood, lots of tongues, then she turned me around and started kissing my back and down to my legs whilst unfastening the towel which was now doing a good impression of a tent  :music:

The rest is a bit of a blur, but suffice to say this young woman knows how to please a man, OWO was both deep and sloppy, kissing par excellence, RO, beautiful responsive pussy, she makes lots of lovely convincing groans, which I am sure are fake but it all boosted the ego, 69 again with lots of sloppy OWO, I could have done that for the whole meet.
Eventually on with the jacket and doggy to start, none of this limiting long strokes you get from some, positioned herself so full entry was possible, she's a very snug fit, then I got above her standing on the bed and really got deep, she seemed to be enjoying.

Finally into missionary, legs up to her ears, lots more kissing and a lovely sexual look in her eye, feeling the sap rising I asked about a facial finish and this was the only little disappointment, it was declined, but the sex was so good and girlfriend like I actually didn't mind too much, finally climaxed in mish and it was quite intense.

In summary, lovely, lovely young woman, good looking, great little body, top notch OWO, good conversation, the only little disappointment was no facial (which is advertised) but as I say, she was so good in all other respects I won't hesitate to return and recommend.

My thanks to the previous reviewers  :hi: :hi:

Ming  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Great review Ming. I must see this 1 soon.

We must of finished writing our reviews practically the same time.

:drinks:

Dodo

Fuck me you pair.....I'm all in a turmoil......which one is going to have the absolute pleasure and privilege of having my cock in her mouth. Is it Nicole or Olivia........decisions decisions  :wacko: 

Offline Excalibur

She does say all services in her likes are included. No facial refusal for me at the money shot moment would be at best a neutral, but each to their own.

Ming

Dodo, we have very similar tastes as you know, having seen both ladies (Nichole was a negative) I think you would prefer Olivia.

Excalibur: Fair point, I did consider that, but on balance the meet was 98% positive, she was very attentive, friendly and the sex was well above average, so I think a positive is in order, others are now informed that facial is not going to happen.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 05:52:44 pm by Ming »

Offline azrael

Glad you had a good time budd, now i wonder if nicole is the duo partner she mentions :unknown:

Ming

Glad you had a good time budd, now i wonder if nicole is the duo partner she mentions :unknown:

Thanks Az, the reviews were very persuasive. I hope it isn't Nicole, I didn't enjoy my one meeting with her though I know others have, maybe I just got her on a bad day??

Offline legendinho

Good review Ming. Seen her myself today after all the positive reviews. It was one of my top punts this year. Highly recommend her to anyone who enjoys a GFE

Offline _Rust_

Hope she sticks around for a while, she's right up there in my HL now, sounds great  :thumbsup:

Offline brummylad5

I called the number for Olivia today and had booked a meet. However the girl I saw didn't have blonde hair, it was longer dark hair. She said her name was anya, when I questioned her saying I was here to see Olivia she said that Olivia was her profile name. The punt I had was good, very similar to the OP minus DFK. Can anyone confirm the hair colour of Olivia so that I know whether I did in fact see her.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 10:21:22 pm by brummylad5 »

Offline KidCandyShop

I hope she is still around when I get back of my holiday as she was one of my best punts from 2015

Ming

I called the number for Olivia today and had booked a meet. However the girl I saw didn't have blonde hair, it was longer dark hair. She said her name was anya, when I questioned her saying I was here to see Olivia she said that Olivia was her profile name. The punt I had was good, very similar to the OP minus DFK. Can anyone confirm the hair colour of Olivia so that I know whether I did in fact see her.

As I mention above her hair is blonde / brown highlights, length was just above her shoulders, hope that helps.

Offline brummylad5

As I mention above her hair is blonde / brown highlights, length was just above her shoulders, hope that helps.

Thanks Ming, I'm not too sure I saw her now.

Offline azrael

Dboy74's review, this is olivia just slightly longer hair. If this isnt the girl then you've been duped, she doesnt have bleached blonde hair like m.i. Either way looking forward to your review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50595.0

« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 11:59:20 am by azrael »

Dodo

Thanks Ming, I'm not too sure I saw her now.
Does she look like the verification photo?

Offline dboy74

Dboy74's review, this is olivia just slightly longer hair. If this isnt the girl then you've been duped, she doesnt have bleached blonde hair like m.i. Either way looking forward to your review

Yes, that is definitely Olivia.

Offline Juankerr

I believe this might be the girl I saw, 
External Link/Members Only
Seems like you got B & S'd  brummylad, haven't heard it too often but its not the first time we have heard about someone seeing a different girl rather than the one they went to see at this location.

I called Laura.Loverxx recently, no answer but she did text me straight back saying she wasn't working that day and suggested I could see her friend BeautifulAnia.

How was your meet with Ania Brummylad? Would you do a review for us when you have time, she does looks very tidy  :thumbsup:

Cheers, Juan  :hi:

Ming

I believe this might be the girl I saw, 

She does look nice, nevertheless if you were B&S'd then you should write a review accordingly.

Offline azrael

How was your meet with Ania Brummylad? Would you do a review for us when you have time, she does looks very tidy  :thumbsup:

Cheers, Juan  :hi:

She does look nice, nevertheless if you were B&S'd then you should write a review accordingly.

Im curious how that would work, would brummielad do two reviews 1) negative for olivia due to b&s 2) for ania a] positive because he enjoyed it OR b] negative for b&s  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 08:00:01 pm by azrael »

Ming

Im curious how that would work, would brummielad do two reviews 1) negative for olivia due to b&s 2) for ania a] positive because he enjoyed it OR b] negative for b&s  :unknown:

I think Getonit had a similar dilema a few months ago, he was B&S'd but the service was good, had to be negative purely because it was B&S. Any B&S has to be a negative!?

Dodo

Shouldn't they do two reviews.....one negative for the B & S  and one for whoever they get be that a pos, a neg, or a neutral
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 09:33:10 pm by Dodo »

Ming

Shouldn't they do two reviews.....one negative for the B & S  and one for whoever they get be that a pos, a neg, or a neutral

They would both be complicit in a B&S therefore both would have to have a negative, I think the review would have to be for the girl booked with a postscript about the girl they actually saw, if I recall this is what Getonit (?) did.

Dodo

They would both be complicit in a B&S therefore both would have to have a negative, I think the review would have to be for the girl booked with a postscript about the girl they actually saw, if I recall this is what Getonit (?) did.

Objection your honour, our learned friend is making an assumption based purely an circumstantial evidence. I move that the 'switched to' girl need not neccesarily be complicit in the transaction and so she should be judged purely on the quality of the performance she provides.   I rest my case me lord.

Ming

Objection your honour, our learned friend is making an assumption based purely an circumstantial evidence. I move that the 'switched to' girl need not neccesarily be complicit in the transaction and so she should be judged purely on the quality of the performance she provides.   I rest my case me lord.

I will beg to differ with learned counsel  :D

Offline brummylad5

I'll write a review on Ania when I get a chance. Just to clarify, should I do one neg review on Olivia and transcript the meet with ania or two separate reviews, one neg one pos?

Offline azrael

I'll write a review on Ania when I get a chance. Just to clarify, should I do one neg review on Olivia and transcript the meet with ania or two separate reviews, one neg one pos?

Ask admin im confused my self, let us know what he says :unknown:

Offline BillyBackDoor

I'd be interested in Admins take on this too.  I'm always confused as to what to do when this occurs, as is apparent from some of my reviews.

Offline prince2

My stand on this is to review the girl I actually saw and to comment on the fact that it was a bait and switch. I generally avoid b&s by making it clear at the time of booking that I only want to see girl x and no one else. This tends to work particularly with the Water St Thai girls. Olivia's phone calls are done by a woman called Ella, the same woman that used to do Victoria's phone.                                                        :hi:                                   
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 06:14:47 pm by prince2 »

Offline prince2

It's me again. I would like to add that, although bait and switch is wrong and 'they shouldn't do it', sometimes good discoveries can arise from it. I discovered Kimmie , several years ago by a b&s. I booked a girl called Bella, who I had seen many times, I walked in and Kimmie appeared. She said ''Bella's gone back to Thailand, will you see me instead?''. I looked at her and picking my tongue up off the floor, I said, in quite a high pitched voice ''yes please''.                                                     :wacko:

Dodo

It has to be a negative for the booked girl and a separate review for the girl you actually punted.

Offline azrael

I sent admin a message asking on his views with a link to this thread, still waiting on his response. My thoughts this would be a negative for both due to it being  b&s  wether or not the punt was enjoyable  :unknown:

OldAdmin

It's up to you really, personally I'd post a negative for the bait-and-switch profile and then positive for the real prossie profile.

Offline Jawbreak

I Do think any B&S is a negative. the Girl you book is the Girl you see.. no excuses.
If the girl you book tells you that it would be another girl you see and you accept then thats entirely different argument. !!!

I rest my case  :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Dodo

It's up to you really, personally I'd post a negative for the bait-and-switch profile and then positive for the real prossie profile.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: that's does seem the logical thing to do.

Offline frenchkiss34

How does people get verified picture?

James999

Someone under the nic Olivia has reported this saying they don't know where the image is from  :dash:

Offline azrael

Someone under the nic Olivia has reported this saying they don't know where the image is from  :dash:

Lol the girl in the photo has long since retired. Its funny when profiles are sold or passed around and "aw" are not bothered yet they close random working profiles :unknown:

Offline alibirmingham

Lol the girl in the photo has long since retired. Its funny when profiles are sold or passed around and "aw" are not bothered yet they close random working profiles :unknown:

I was hoping she was just on a break. Had her on my HL and the week I tried to book was the week she quit!! Just my luck  :dash: :dash: