Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kallike Edinburgh  (Read 1979 times)

8 review(s) for Kallike (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline facialmaniac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Working down near ocean terminal, nice flat, clean towels decent shower

Hadnt seen Kathleen for a couple of years, she hasnt changed a bit, still very voluptuous and firm, started off with fantastic owo, better than I remember, maybe shes been practising!  Moved to her on top then me DATY before bending her over for a bit of anal which was supposed to finish on her face but in my excitement ended up on the bed, her tits and her hands.

Excellent session with a lovely girl!

£100 covered everything

Offline Happy99

Never been impressed by her on the phone so never made an appointment, although never seen any negatives about her, but she is rarely mentioned on here.

Her photos are not very flattering and she used to send out a face pic on request which also did not encourage a booking.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for the review.

I did get the above mentioned face pic and thought she looked nice. Always thought she was a bit frumpy going by her photos.

Tried to arrange a meet a few times without success but will keep trying.

Offline facialmaniac

Her English is excellent but she does have that Eastern European bluntness/coldness at first impression, actually a really nice girl and as I said very voluptuous and firm, the tits are absolutely  fantastic!  I don't want to sound like a fluffy but she has a bunch of regulars so you won't see much mention of her on here.

Offline Timeforfun

may have to check her out, I work down near ocean terminal and have been looking for someone within a lunchtime punt distance

Offline RogerXed

Around 3 months ago I wanted to see her for 1/2 hour because I wasn't sure if it is worth spending more money without seeing her first (her pics don't look that great). So I phoned and agreed day and time, then she sent me a txt with her address. I was there exactly at the time we agreed in front of her door and phoned her to get the flat number as we agreed earlier - no answer on calls or txts. I waited for 10-15 minutes and left. She never replied to me and wasted my time. I know in general she has positive feedback here and on AW but I had bad experience with her. Maybe somebody booked her for longer at the same date and time but she could have told me to reschedule or something...

bepi